Your project contains error(s), please fix it before running it

Eclipse is finding different semantic errors in original Android example files . I managed to build and run the examples on a device before opening the .h or .cpp files, once I have opened the files it will find a few semantic errors and won’t run the app anymore saying “Your project contains error(s), please fix it before running it”.

I already tried to clean the project or delete /.android/debug.keystore but it’s not working

I installed following this tutorial http://www.multigesture.net/articles/how-to-setup-openframeworks-for-android-on-windows/
I am using windows 7 64bits, android-ndk-r6, apache-ant-1.83, jdk1.6.0_31 and eclipse 64bits

I had the same issue when I tried with OS X, maybe I did something wrong during the installation?
Thank you for your help

I got around the problem by going in Preference>C/C++>Code Analysis and unchecked “Syntax and Semantic Errors” , is there another way to fix the issue?

The code indexer in Eclipse CDT is a bit buggy. for example, it cannot resolve float trigonometric functions (like tanf) if I use them in an OF project. there must be a bug somewhere.
Interestingly, my programs all do compile, and run flawlessly, it’s just the indexer that’s complaining.