EDIT: This should now be all fixed in the current release. Go to https://openframeworks.cc/download/ to get it.
If you are having issues with xcode 10 and latest macos. It is a known problem and we are looking into it.
By now we recommend not updating to mojave or xcode 10.
Xcode 9 should work fine but if you’ve updated to mojave there might be some issues running applications that use the camera, sound or in general any peripheral that now needs specific permissions.
The errors we have detected include
- You need to move the window for the app to start drawing
- video Camera, sound input… wont’ work
- xcode rebuilds all of OF every time
- Applications don’t compile at all complaining that quicktime framework doesn’t exist
- Applications don’t compile at all complaining that i386 is not a supported platform
The last 2 issues have been solved in the nightly builds which you can find in the downloads page below the normal downloads