WORKAROUND FOUND - Can't Integrate Google Play Game Services on Android - c++11 problem

Hey guys. I’ve added gpgs cpp sdk to my libs project.
Importing the .h files causes this error:

‘chrono’ in namespace ‘std’ does not name a type real_time_room.h /libs/gpg-cpp-sdk/android/include/gpg line 89

and a second similar error for ‘function’ in namespace ‘std’.

I found that I can get rid of this error by adding -std=c++11 to my projects config.make, but adding that flag causes this error:

no matching function for call to ‘std::shared_ptr::shared_ptr(const ofPtr&, std::tr1::__dynamic_cast_tag)’ ofTypes.h /openFrameworks/types line 193 C/C++ Problem.

I’ve made a stack overflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29357237/openframeworks-doesnt-compile-with-c11-gpgs-needs-c11

—UPDATE—
Hey guys. Looks like OF compiles with c++11 on master branch, but not on v0.8.4.
Now there’s a multiple definition of md5_block_data order. I can’t seem to run ar -d on libgpg.a to delete the symbol, I continually get unrecognized file format errors, and if I delete md5_dgst.o from libcrpyto, then the game crashes on startup due to unresolved linker symbols.

/pathtondk/android-ndk-r9b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.8/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: error: ../../libraries/openFrameworks-master/libs/gpg-cpp-sdk/android/lib/gnustl/android/armeabi-v7a/libgpg.a: multiple definition of 'md5_block_data_order'
/pathtondk/android-ndk-r9b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8/prebuilt/darwin-x86_64/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.8/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: ../../libraries/openFrameworks-master/libs/openssl/lib/android/armeabi-v7a/libcrypto.a(md5_dgst.o): previous definition here

EDIT:
I found a workaround. I am no longer using the Google cpp sdk. Instead I am implementing the integration with Google Game Services in OFActivity.java and using jni to interface with it from a cpp wrapper that I’ve written.