work with ofxARToolKit

Greetings friends,

Some of you can guide me in using ofxARToolKit?

I downloaded the version of https://github.com/karldd/ofxARToolkitPlus

but when compiling the example shows me this error in the file …/…/…/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/src/ofxARToolkitPlus.h

||=== arToolkitPlus, Debug ===|
…/…/…/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/src/ofxARToolkitPlus.h|247|error: ‘ARToolKitPlus’ has not been declared|
…/…/…/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/src/ofxARToolkitPlus.h|247|error: expected ‘,’ or ‘…’ before ‘*’ token|
||=== Build finished: 2 errors, 0 warnings (0 minutes, 2 seconds) ===|

Thanks !

Saludos amigos,

Alguno de uds que me pueda guiar en el uso de ofxARToolKit ??

Me baje la version de https://github.com/karldd/ofxARToolkitPlus

pero al compilar el ejemplo me muestra este error en el archivo …/…/…/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/src/ofxARToolkitPlus.h

||=== arToolkitPlus, Debug ===|
…/…/…/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/src/ofxARToolkitPlus.h|247|error: ‘ARToolKitPlus’ has not been declared|
…/…/…/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/src/ofxARToolkitPlus.h|247|error: expected ‘,’ or ‘…’ before ‘*’ token|
||=== Build finished: 2 errors, 0 warnings (0 minutes, 2 seconds) ===|

muchas gracias

Hi

It looks like on linux there is some system library that has a ar.h file and gets included instead. Additionally ofxARToolkitPlus seems to have a wrong folder structure to compile out of the box with the of makefiles. The folder structure should be like explained on this page: http://ofxaddons.com/howto

I’d try to move the files around and check if the correct ar.h gets included then…

Any update on this, is anybody able to figure out something on this.

After updating the folder structure of ARtoolkitPlus, getting the following error.

of7.1 ubuntu 32 bit

…/…/…/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/libs/artoolkitplus/include/ARToolKitPlus/TrackerImpl.h: In static member function ‘static bool ARToolKitPlus::TrackerImpl<__PATTERN_SIZE_X, __PATTERN_SIZE_Y, __PATTERN_SAMPLE_NUM, __MAX_LOAD_PATTERNS, __MAX_IMAGE_PATTERNS>::calcCameraMatrix(const char*, int, int, ARFloat, ARFloat, ARFloat*)’:
…/…/…/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/libs/artoolkitplus/include/ARToolKitPlus/TrackerImpl.h:636:11: error: invalid use of member ‘ARToolKitPlus::TrackerImpl<__PATTERN_SIZE_X, __PATTERN_SIZE_Y, __PATTERN_SAMPLE_NUM, __MAX_LOAD_PATTERNS, __MAX_IMAGE_PATTERNS>::screenWidth’ in static member function
…/…/…/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/src/extra/…/…/src/TrackerImpl.cxx:449:42: error: from this location
…/…/…/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/libs/artoolkitplus/include/ARToolKitPlus/TrackerImpl.h:636:24: error: invalid use of member ‘ARToolKitPlus::TrackerImpl<__PATTERN_SIZE_X, __PATTERN_SIZE_Y, __PATTERN_SAMPLE_NUM, __MAX_LOAD_PATTERNS, __MAX_IMAGE_PATTERNS>::screenHeight’ in static member function
…/…/…/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/src/extra/…/…/src/TrackerImpl.cxx:449:72: error: from this location
…/…/…/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/src/extra/…/…/src/TrackerImpl.cxx: In member function ‘const char* ARToolKitPlus::TrackerImpl<__PATTERN_SIZE_X, __PATTERN_SIZE_Y, __PATTERN_SAMPLE_NUM, __MAX_LOAD_PATTERNS, __MAX_IMAGE_PATTERNS>::getDescription() [with int __PATTERN_SIZE_X = 6, int __PATTERN_SIZE_Y = 6, int __PATTERN_SAMPLE_NUM = 6, int __MAX_LOAD_PATTERNS = 32, int __MAX_IMAGE_PATTERNS = 32]’:
…/…/…/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/src/ofxARToolkitPlus.cpp:523:1: instantiated from here
…/…/…/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/src/extra/…/…/src/TrackerImpl.cxx:669:90: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings]
…/…/…/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/src/extra/…/…/src/TrackerImpl.cxx:669:90: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings]
…/…/…/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/src/extra/…/…/src/core/arBitFieldPattern.cxx: At global scope:
…/…/…/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/src/extra/…/…/src/core/arBitFieldPattern.cxx:104:1: warning: ‘void ARToolKitPlus::generatePatternSimple(int, ARToolKitPlus::IDPATTERN&)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
…/…/…/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/src/extra/…/…/src/core/arBitFieldPattern.cxx:114:1: warning: ‘void ARToolKitPlus::generatePatternBCH(int, ARToolKitPlus::IDPATTERN&)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
make: *** [obj/i686Release/addons/ofxARToolkitPlus/src/ofxARToolkitPlus.o] Error 1