What is cvGetImageROI looking for on Arturo's machine?

I’m trying to compile KinectCoreVision on Ubuntu64 13.04. The error message I’m getting is:

OpenCV Error: Null pointer (Null pointer to image) in cvGetImageROI, file /home/arturo/Downloads/OpenCV-2.3.1/modules/core/src/array.cpp, line 3057
terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘cv::Exception’
what(): /home/arturo/Downloads/OpenCV-2.3.1/modules/core/src/array.cpp:3057: error: (-27) Null pointer to image in function cvGetImageROI

And then it seg faults.

Arturo, any idea why this is?

NovySan

opencv error messages sometimes include references to the line and file where the problem has happened and the path refers to the computer in which they were compiled, in this case mine :slight_smile: but the error has nothing to do with it. The problem must be somewhere in the project or addon you are trying to use, seems like some image being passed to that function is actually a null pointer and the application is throwing an exception. Try to debug the application to find out where in the code is actually crashing

Hi NovySan,

I am running into the same error and was wondering if you ever got a fix for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

paulo