Visual studio 2012 and of 0,8

Hello i have problem with visual studio 2012. I use Windows 7.
I downloaded version for windows desktop.

When i run example project i get:
Error 1 error MSB8020: The builds tools for v120 (Platform Toolset = ‘v120’) cannot be found. To build using the v120 build tools, either click the Project menu or right-click the solution, and then select “Update VC++ Projects…”. Install v120 to build using the v120 build tools. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V110\Microsoft.Cpp.Platform.targets 44 5 openframeworksLib

When i run that project in visual studio 2013 i get 298 errors like
Error 2 error LNK2038: mismatch detected for ‘_MSC_VER’: value ‘1700’ doesn’t match value ‘1800’ in main.obj D:\programy\OpenFrameworks\examples\graphics\graphicsExample\PocoNetSSLmdd.lib(SSLManager.obj) graphicsExample

What should i do?
Thanks for any reply

v120 means using the compiler of visual studio 2013.

At the moment openFraneworks is meant to be used with VS2012. I’m not sure what you did with your project solution (probably you opened it first in vs2013, upgraded it, get an error message and then tried with 2012 and get a new error message) The best way (if you’re only dealing with example project) is to reinstall oF and try to use VS2012 directly.
If you can’t afford to resintall oF, try to right click on the project in VS-> properties->General->Platform toolset and then set it back to Visual Studio 2012.

I did just like You said
"The best way (if you’re only dealing with example project) is to reinstall oF and try to use VS2012 directly. "
Thanks a lot : )