Visual Studio 2010 Errors after installing Strawberry Perl

This post is related to another post involving build erros after installing Strawberry Perl which involved Code Blocks. That post can be viewed here: http://forum.openframeworks.cc/t/error:-cannot-find–lstrmbase/3990/0

As stated in the post, I resolved the Code Blocks problem but continue to have VS2010 build errors. Since the title of that post is unrelated to the VS2010 build errors I am currently recieving, I started this post.

Before installing Strawberry Perl, I was able to compile and run the oF example projects. Now, I get 52 errors when I attempt to compile and run any example project (see attached photo). I think it’s an important clue that I always get 52 errors no matter what project I try to run and it is always the same error (again, please see attached photo). Strawberry Perl installs a C compiler. This messed up my Code Blocks compiler path and I strongly believe it has done the same with my VS 2010, but I have not had any luck figuring out how to check which compiler VS is using. The first error message I recieve states a problem in line 113 of the file Microsoft.CppCommon.targets which is located here: C:\Programfiles(x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets
I don’t think the problem is with this file, but it’s with another file this file is trying to work with. I have another windows machine with VS 2010 which run the oF projects just fine (I did not install Strawberry Perl on that machine). I compared the aforementioned files line for line (very tedious…my eyes hurt) and they are identical, especially at and around line 113.
Here is line 113 and related lines:

<Target Name="PostBuildEvent" Condition="'$(PostBuildEventUseInBuild)'!='false'">  
    <Message Text="Description: %(PostBuildEvent.Message)" Condition="'%(PostBuildEvent.Message)' != '' and '%(PostBuildEvent.Command)' != ''"/>  
    <Exec Command="%(PostBuildEvent.Command)$(BuildSuffix)" Condition="'%(PostBuildEvent.Command)' != ''"/>  
  </Target>  

Line 113 starts with the Exec tag. In the Microsoft.CppCommon.targets file, it states that

This file defines the steps/targets common to build Visual C++ projects.

I’m considering doing an uninstall of VS 2010 and reinstalling it , but there is no gaurantee that will fix anything. Plus, there is probably an easy fix if I could just decifer the error message correctly.
Any ideas anyone?