Video not working on Ubuntu 20.10

Hello, after updating from Ubuntu 20.04 to 20.10, video programs do not work anymore on oF 0.11.2. Some searches revealed that there are troubles with Gstreamer on 20.10, but I am unable to find a comprehensible solution, and all my attempts to update or reinstall this library failed.
Any advice?
Thank you

which video format and extension are you using?
Today I’ve noticed mp4 video doesn’t open in Ubuntu, but open OK when I rename to .mov

Thank you. All video formats don’t work, included “fingers.mov” in videoPlayerExample. This is the result of the running after compiling with “make” (last line says: segmentation error, created core dump)
[notice ] ofGstUtils: Got context from element ‘vaapipostproc0’: gst.gl.GLDisplay=context, gst.gl.GLDisplay=(GstGLDisplay)"(GstGLDisplayX11)\ gldisplayx11-0";

[notice ] ofGstUtils: Got context from element ‘vaapipostproc0’: gst.vaapi.Display=context, gst.vaapi.Display=(GstVaapiDisplay)"(GstVaapiDisplayGLX)\ vaapidisplayglx0";

Errore di segmentazione (core dump creato)

Did you check this ?

Sorry for the delay. I have seen that thread, but my problem is related to the update from Ubuntu 20.04 to 20.10. Video on oF and other Gstreamer dependant tools do not work anymore after the update.