using OpenCV calibFilter

Hi,

I have a project developed in VS C++ 2008 Express that uses some OpenCV functions for calibration (calibFilter) and I am trying to port it to codeBlocks (for portability reasons), but the linker is not able to solve some references (I think everything is correctly configured, in the linker options I have references to libcv.a, libcxcore.a and libcvaux.a). Any suggestions? (find the error log below)

Thanks,

Yago

…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/libcvaux.a(cvcalibfilter.o): In function \_ZN13CvCalibFilter4StopEb': c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/../../cv/include/cvcompat.h:603: undefined reference to_cvCalibrateCamera2’
…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/libcvaux.a(cvcalibfilter.o): In function \_ZN13CvCalibFilter10FindEtalonEPP5CvMat': c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/../../cv/include/cvcompat.h:577: undefined reference to_cvFindChessboardCorners’
…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/libcvaux.a(cvcalibfilter.o): In function \_ZN13CvCalibFilter10FindEtalonEPP5CvMat': c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/../../cxcore/include/cxtypes.h:1034: undefined reference to_cvFindCornerSubPix’
…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/libcvaux.a(cvcalibfilter.o): In function \_ZN13CvCalibFilter10DrawPointsEPP5CvMat': c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/../../cxcore/include/cxtypes.h:918: undefined reference to_cvLine’
c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/…/…/cxcore/include/cxtypes.h:918: undefined reference to \_cvLine' ../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/libcvaux.a(cvcalibfilter.o): In function_ZN13CvCalibFilter10DrawPointsEPP5CvMat’:
c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/cvcalibfilter.cpp:575: undefined reference to \_cvCircle' c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/cvcalibfilter.cpp:566: undefined reference to_cvLine’
…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/libcvaux.a(cvepilines.o): In function \_Z15icvSelectBestRtiPiP12CvPoint2D32fS1\_P12CvPoint3D32fPfS4\_S4\_S4\_S4\_S4\_S4\_S4\_S4\_S4\_': c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/../../cv/include/cvcompat.h:748: undefined reference to_cvProjectPoints2’
c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/…/…/cv/include/cvcompat.h:748: undefined reference to \_cvProjectPoints2' ../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/libcvaux.a(cvepilines.o): In functionicvStereoCalibration’:
c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/…/…/cv/include/cvcompat.h:603: undefined reference to \_cvCalibrateCamera2' c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/../../cv/include/cvcompat.h:603: undefined reference to_cvCalibrateCamera2’
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 2 seconds)
11 errors, 21 warnings