Using ofxMaxim with VS2012

Hi,
I’m trying to use ofxMaxim with VS2012 but whenever I try to compile even the most simple example I get 40 different errors, the majority of then related to maxiatoms.cpp.
Are there any other steps besides copying the ofxMaxim folder to the add-ons?
Yes, I’m pretty much a rookie at this :smile:

Thanks in advance

Here’s some more info on the warnings and errors (I should have posted this in the first place. these are just some of them).
Also I’m running Win8.1 / VS2012 and OF 0.8.1.
I’ve created the project using the project generator adding ofxMaxim and the files are on the addons list is Visual Studio.

Thanks

Warning	5	warning C4373: 'memSampleSource::load': virtual function overrides 'sampleSource::load', previous versions of the compiler did not override when parameters only differed by const/volatile qualifiers	c:\of_v0.8.1_vs_release\addons\ofxmaxim\libs\maximilian.h	252	1	maximTest

Error	19	error C2872: 'XMLElement' : ambiguous symbol	c:\of_v0.8.1_vs_release\addons\ofxmaxim\libs\maxiatoms.cpp	303	1	maximTest
Error	20	error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'tinyxml2::XMLElement *' to 'XMLElement *'	c:\of_v0.8.1_vs_release\addons\ofxmaxim\libs\maxiatoms.cpp	303	1	maximTest
Error	21	error C2872: 'XMLElement' : ambiguous symbol	c:\of_v0.8.1_vs_release\addons\ofxmaxim\libs\maxiatoms.cpp	304	1	maximTest