As part of real-time movie for a piece of art by Raphaël Siboni and Fabien Giraud (http://www.theunmanned.com/) that will be exhibited in a museum for a period of 3 months we are looking for a full stack OpenFramework developer or equivalent.
You will participate in the development of an application in 3 parts, which must work in the same environment. You will be in charge of integrating and monitoring the functionality of the experience in close collaboration with an AI specialist, supervised by our teams.
• Mastery of OpenFramework, and this through several achievements
• Knowledge in C and C ++ or Python
• 3D integration / 3D environment development
• Notions in AI, Neural Networks, Data learning, GAN
• Already having a similar experience
• Remote work is possible
Deep Dream> deepdreamgeneratorDOTcom/
Generative Voice> doodDOTal/pinktrombone/
Ocean 3D> davidDOTli/waves/
Deadline: January 30, 2017
Salary: Good salary based on experience and implication of the candidate.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org