Unique case - iOS touch id number changes after really long touch

I’m just putting this here in case someone else runs into the same issue, but mine is kind of a unique case.

I’m making a game that requires you to put 2 fingers down and stay out of damage areas for up to 2 or 3 minutes - and you also get a penalty if you have less than 2 fingers down at any given time. your fingers have to be down for about 2-3 minutes for a game, and unfortunately it sometimes shuffles the touch.id’s (touch.id = 0 will get stuck on a value for example, and then start spitting out numbers from touch.id =2 instead) It gets fixed immediately if you lift either finger, but it’s a little annoying. The number of touches is still reported as 2, even if the ID’s are 0 and 2, and ID 1 is stuck/lost

In 99.9% of other cases, lifting for a millisecond wouldn’t be a problem and having persistent ID’s for so long is also kind of unique - but leaving this here if anyone else has the issues

This is what I do with my touch moved function:

`void ofApp::touchMoved(ofTouchEventArgs & touch){
touchNum = 0;

if ((touch.id==0 ) {
    finger[0]=ofVec2f(touch.x, touch.y);
}

if ((touch.id==1 || touch.id ==2)) ) { //Here I have this hacky fix to use either touch as the position
    finger[1]=ofVec2f(touch.x, touch.y);
}`