Unable to compile using ofxKinectForWindows2 using version of_v0.10.1_vs2017release

I´ve been using this library for two years now:

It works in of_v0.9.8_vs_release version but when i try to compile it in of_v0.10.1_vs2017_release it doesn´t work.

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error	LNK1104	cannot open file 'libboost_filesystem-vc140-mt-1_64.lib'	ShaderVisualizer D:\of_v0.10.1_vs2017_release\apps\myApps\ShaderVisualizer\LINK	1

Update :

i´ve tryed to change the platform toolset to visual studio 2017 (v141), visual studio 2015(v140),
visual studio 2017 - Windows xp (v14_xp).

and rebuilding it all including ofxKinect2ForWindows2lib and openframeworksLib and my app many times with not succes. im always getting the same error.

The error only comes out once I define the Kinect object (it won´t come out if I don write this line):

ofxKFW2::Device kinect;

in my ofApp.h file and not sooner.

update 2 :

I´ve used : retarget solution in Project > Retarget solution and now im getting this other error :

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error	C1047	The object or library file 'D:\of_v0.10.1_vs2017_release\libs\openFrameworksCompiled\project\vs\\..\..\..\..\\libs\pugixml\lib\vs\Win32\pugixml.lib' was created with an older compiler than other objects; rebuild old objects and libraries	kinecttest	D:\of_v0.10.1_vs2017_release\apps\myApps\kinecttest\LINK	1

UPDATE 3 Kind of solve it :

I was using an addon call ofxGuiExtended from here:

So, i´ve removed the addon from my solution and compile everything again and it works.

This is indeed a really weird mistake because ofxGuiExtended works just fine,

the problem seems to happen only when you put ofxGuiExtended as an addon AND you try to use the ofxkinectforwindows2 library. They seem to be incompatible with each other, I was gonna use other gui library anyway, so this is a releif.

Can´t use ofxKinectForWindows2 AND ofXml at the same time