Unable to compile an example with cvaux.lib

Hi,

I’m triying to compile an small test to use cvCalibFilter() and the OpenCV chess board calibration procedure, but I’m aunable to get OF to link correctly. I Think I have all paths correctly set, but still doesn’t work.

My code is very simple (only for compile testing).

CvCalibFilter* calib;

//--------------------------------------------------------------
void testApp::setup(){
calib = new CvCalibFilter();
calib->SetCameraCount(1);
calib->LoadCameraParams(“someFileName”);
}
//----no update---------------------------------------------------------
void testApp::update(){
}

//----no draw----------------------------------------------------------
void testApp::draw() {
}

the problem arises from line
calib = new CvCalibFilter();

and the output log says (see below). Any idea of the problem? (I know the references that the linker does not find are in cvaux.lib, but I don’t know why the linker does not find them). I’m working with OF 0.06.

Compiling: src\testApp.cpp
Linking console executable: bin\opencvExample.exe
Warning: .drectve -defaultlib:LIBCMT ' unrecognized Warning: .drectve-defaultlib:OLDNAMES ’ unrecognized
Warning: .drectve -defaultlib:LIBCMT ' unrecognized Warning: .drectve-defaultlib:OLDNAMES ’ unrecognized
Warning: .drectve -defaultlib:uuid.lib ' unrecognized Warning: .drectve-defaultlib:uuid.lib ’ unrecognized
Warning: .drectve /DEFAULTLIB:"LIBC" /DEFAULTLIB:"OLDNAMES" ' unrecognized ../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/libcvaux.a(cvcalibfilter.o): In function_ZN13CvCalibFilter4StopEb’:
c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/…/…/cv/include/cvcompat.h:603: undefined reference to \_cvCalibrateCamera2' ../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/libcvaux.a(cvcalibfilter.o): In function_ZN13CvCalibFilter10FindEtalonEPP5CvMat’:
c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/…/…/cv/include/cvcompat.h:577: undefined reference to \_cvFindChessboardCorners' ../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/libcvaux.a(cvcalibfilter.o): In function_ZN13CvCalibFilter10FindEtalonEPP5CvMat’:
c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/…/…/cxcore/include/cxtypes.h:1034: undefined reference to \_cvFindCornerSubPix' ../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/libcvaux.a(cvcalibfilter.o): In function_ZN13CvCalibFilter10DrawPointsEPP5CvMat’:
c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/…/…/cxcore/include/cxtypes.h:918: undefined reference to \_cvLine' c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/../../cxcore/include/cxtypes.h:918: undefined reference to_cvLine’
…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/libcvaux.a(cvcalibfilter.o): In function \_ZN13CvCalibFilter10DrawPointsEPP5CvMat': c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/cvcalibfilter.cpp:575: undefined reference to_cvCircle’
c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/cvcalibfilter.cpp:566: undefined reference to \_cvLine' ../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/libcvaux.a(cvepilines.o): In function_Z15icvSelectBestRtiPiP12CvPoint2D32fS1_P12CvPoint3D32fPfS4_S4_S4_S4_S4_S4_S4_S4_S4_’:
c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/…/…/cv/include/cvcompat.h:748: undefined reference to \_cvProjectPoints2' c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/../../cv/include/cvcompat.h:748: undefined reference to_cvProjectPoints2’
…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/libcvaux.a(cvepilines.o): In function icvStereoCalibration': c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/../../cv/include/cvcompat.h:603: undefined reference to_cvCalibrateCamera2’
c:/opencv-1.1.0/cvaux/src/…/…/cv/include/cvcompat.h:603: undefined reference to `_cvCalibrateCamera2’
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 3 seconds)
11 errors, 21 warnings