Ubuntu 15.10 : undefined reference to poco [solved]

Hello everyone,
I am trying to compile the Project generator on Ubuntu 15.10 but I’m getting a lot of
‘undefined reference to poco’
errors when launching scripts/linux/compilePG.sh.
I’ve looked for similar posts, such as
https://github.com/openframeworks/openFrameworks/issues/4203
and I followed the given instructions but I still get these errors.
Any ideas to help ?
Thanks a lot for all replies,
M. François

have you run the install dependencies script? as the last step it’ll detect that it needs to recompile poco and ask you if you want to do so.

Yes I have run the install dependencies script and it recompiled poco successfully.

can you post the errors you are getting

Here it is :

/home/francois/Desktop/openFrameworks/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/libopenFrameworks.a(ofSystemUtils.o): In function `gtkFileDialog(GtkFileChooserAction, std::string, std::string) [clone .constprop.8]':
ofSystemUtils.cpp:(.text+0x5bc): undefined reference to `Poco::Event::Event(Poco::Event::EventType)'
/home/francois/Desktop/openFrameworks/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/libopenFrameworks.a(ofURLFileLoader.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4Poco3Net4Impl21IPv4SocketAddressImplE[_ZTVN4Poco3Net4Impl21IPv4SocketAddressImplE]+0x50): undefined reference to `Poco::Net::Impl::IPv4SocketAddressImpl::toString() const'
/home/francois/Desktop/openFrameworks/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/linux64/libopenFrameworks.a(ofURLFileLoader.o):(.rodata._ZTVN4Poco3Net4Impl21IPv6SocketAddressImplE[_ZTVN4Poco3Net4Impl21IPv6SocketAddressImplE]+0x50): undefined reference to `Poco::Net::Impl::IPv6SocketAddressImpl::toString() const'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
/home/francois/Desktop/openFrameworks/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/makefileCommon/compile.project.mk:381: recipe for target 'bin/projectGenerator' failed
make[1]: *** [bin/projectGenerator] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/francois/Desktop/openFrameworks/apps/projectGenerator/commandLine'
/home/francois/Desktop/openFrameworks/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/makefileCommon/compile.project.mk:126: recipe for target 'Release' failed
make: *** [Release] Error 2
make: Leaving directory '/home/francois/Desktop/openFrameworks/apps/projectGenerator/commandLine'
there has been a problem compiling the command line projectGenerator

Well, I downloaded the stable branch on github and the compiling worked perfectly, still I couldn’t get the master working. There is one error when compiling poco I didn’t get with the stable version, about a

rm *d.a

which didn’t exist.
Thanks a lot for your answers, if you still wish to solve this problem I can send you other compiling outputs.
Regards,
M. François