trouble moving from OF 5 to OF 6

I was using an old sample of Theo’s for smooth outlines with body tracking in OF 5, got it working happily doing what I wanted, then tried to move to OF 6 and am having trouble getting it to run (am on an intel Mac). I went ahead and adjusted the code for each error so far (using includes instead of add-ons, etc), but eventually hit a wall when I got a whole lot of gobbeldy guck around a “failed with exit code 1,” which I don’t understand. I’m not sure if it’d be more useful to post that guck or my code, so I’m going with the guck for now. It seems to me to be a linking issue… Any help would be grand. Thanks so much in advance,

nathaniel

Building target “openFrameworks” of project “openFrameworks” with configuration “Debug” — (1 error)  
	    cd /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline  
    /Developer/usr/bin/g++-4.0 -o /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/bin//openFrameworksDebug.app/Contents/MacOS/openFrameworksDebug -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/bin -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../libs/freeimage/lib -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../libs/fmodex/lib -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../libs/freetype/lib -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../libs/GLee/lib -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../libs/poco/lib -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../libs/rtAudio/lib -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/linux -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/osx -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32 -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOsc/libs/oscpack/lib/osx -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOsc/libs/oscpack/lib/win32 -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/linux -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/linux -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/osx -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32 -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOsc/libs/oscpack/lib/osx -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOsc/libs/oscpack/lib/win32 -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/linux -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/osx -L/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32 -F/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/bin -filelist /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/openFrameworksDebug.LinkFileList /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../libs/freeimage/lib/freeimage.a -lfmodex /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../libs/freetype/lib/freetype.a /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../libs/GLee/lib/GLee.a /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../libs/rtAudio/lib/rtAudio.a -framework AGL -framework ApplicationServices -framework AudioToolbox -framework Carbon -framework CoreAudio -framework CoreFoundation -framework CoreServices -framework GLUT -framework OpenGL -framework QuickTime -lCppUnit -lPocoFoundation -lPocoNet -lPocoUtil -lPocoXML -lcv -lcvaux -lcxcore -lOpenCV /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/cv110.lib /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/cv110d.lib /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/cvaux110.lib /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/cvaux110d.lib /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/cxcore110.lib /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/cxcore110d.lib -lcv -lcvaux -lcxcore -arch i386 -Wl,-Y,1455 -mmacosx-version-min=10.4 -Wl,-dead_strip -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol _main  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/main-F1DD098B.o definition of _main in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/main-E9967330.o definition of _main in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol testApp::keyPressed(int)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-2355198C.o definition of testApp::keyPressed(int)   in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-1B0E8331.o definition of testApp::keyPressed(int)   in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol __ZN7testApp10keyPressedEi.eh  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-2355198C.o definition of __ZN7testApp10keyPressedEi.eh in section (__TEXT,__eh_frame)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-1B0E8331.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp10keyPressedEi.eh (value 0x0)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol testApp::mouseMoved(int, int)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-2355198C.o definition of testApp::mouseMoved(int, int)in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-1B0E8331.o definition of testApp::mouseMoved(int, int)in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol __ZN7testApp10mouseMovedEii.eh  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-2355198C.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp10mouseMovedEii.eh (value 0x0)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-1B0E8331.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp10mouseMovedEii.eh (value 0x0)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol testApp::mouseDragged(int, int, int)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-2355198C.o definition of testApp::mouseDragged(int, int, int)in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-1B0E8331.o definition of testApp::mouseDragged(int, int, int)in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol __ZN7testApp12mouseDraggedEiii.eh  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-2355198C.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp12mouseDraggedEiii.eh (value 0x0)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-1B0E8331.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp12mouseDraggedEiii.eh (value 0x0)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol testApp::mousePressed(int, int, int)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-2355198C.o definition of testApp::mousePressed(int, int, int)in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-1B0E8331.o definition of testApp::mousePressed(int, int, int)in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol __ZN7testApp12mousePressedEiii.eh  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-2355198C.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp12mousePressedEiii.eh (value 0x0)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-1B0E8331.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp12mousePressedEiii.eh (value 0x0)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol testApp::draw()  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-2355198C.o definition of testApp::draw()     in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-1B0E8331.o definition of testApp::draw()     in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol testApp::setup()  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-2355198C.o definition of testApp::setup()     in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-1B0E8331.o definition of testApp::setup()     in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol testApp::update()  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-2355198C.o definition of testApp::update()     in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-1B0E8331.o definition of testApp::update()     in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol vtable for testApp  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-2355198C.o definition of vtable for testAppin section (__DATA,__const)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-1B0E8331.o definition of vtable for testAppin section (__DATA,__const)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/main-975AAF34.o definition of _main in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-C8D2BF35.o definition of testApp::keyPressed(int)   in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-C8D2BF35.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp10keyPressedEi.eh (value 0x0)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-C8D2BF35.o definition of testApp::mouseMoved(int, int)in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-C8D2BF35.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp10mouseMovedEii.eh (value 0x0)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol testApp::keyReleased(int)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-2355198C.o definition of testApp::keyReleased(int)   in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-C8D2BF35.o definition of testApp::keyReleased(int)   in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol __ZN7testApp11keyReleasedEi.eh  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-2355198C.o definition of __ZN7testApp11keyReleasedEi.eh in section (__TEXT,__eh_frame)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-C8D2BF35.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp11keyReleasedEi.eh (value 0x0)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-C8D2BF35.o definition of testApp::mouseDragged(int, int, int)in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-C8D2BF35.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp12mouseDraggedEiii.eh (value 0x0)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-C8D2BF35.o definition of testApp::mousePressed(int, int, int)in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-C8D2BF35.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp12mousePressedEiii.eh (value 0x0)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol testApp::mouseReleased(int, int, int)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-1B0E8331.o definition of testApp::mouseReleased(int, int, int)in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-C8D2BF35.o definition of testApp::mouseReleased(int, int, int)in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol __ZN7testApp13mouseReleasedEiii.eh  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-1B0E8331.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp13mouseReleasedEiii.eh (value 0x0)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-C8D2BF35.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp13mouseReleasedEiii.eh (value 0x0)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol testApp::windowResized(int, int)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-1B0E8331.o definition of testApp::windowResized(int, int)in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-C8D2BF35.o definition of testApp::windowResized(int, int)in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: multiple definitions of symbol __ZN7testApp13windowResizedEii.eh  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-1B0E8331.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp13windowResizedEii.eh (value 0x0)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-C8D2BF35.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp13windowResizedEii.eh (value 0x0)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-C8D2BF35.o definition of testApp::draw()     in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-C8D2BF35.o definition of testApp::setup()     in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-C8D2BF35.o definition of testApp::update()     in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-C8D2BF35.o definition of vtable for testAppin section (__DATA,__const)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/main-89DBD046.o definition of _main in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-BB53E047.o definition of testApp::keyPressed(int)   in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-BB53E047.o definition of testApp::mouseMoved(int, int)in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-BB53E047.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp10mouseMovedEii.eh (value 0x0)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-BB53E047.o definition of testApp::keyReleased(int)   in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-BB53E047.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp11keyReleasedEi.eh (value 0x0)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-BB53E047.o definition of testApp::mouseDragged(int, int, int)in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-BB53E047.o definition of __ZN7testApp12mouseDraggedEiii.eh in section (__TEXT,__eh_frame)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-BB53E047.o definition of testApp::mousePressed(int, int, int)in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-BB53E047.o definition of __ZN7testApp12mousePressedEiii.eh in section (__TEXT,__eh_frame)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-BB53E047.o definition of testApp::mouseReleased(int, int, int)in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-BB53E047.o definition of __ZN7testApp13mouseReleasedEiii.eh in section (__TEXT,__eh_frame)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-BB53E047.o definition of testApp::windowResized(int, int)in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-BB53E047.o definition of absolute __ZN7testApp13windowResizedEii.eh (value 0x0)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-BB53E047.o definition of testApp::draw()     in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-BB53E047.o definition of testApp::setup()     in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-BB53E047.o definition of testApp::update()     in section (__TEXT,__text)  
/Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/testApp-BB53E047.o definition of vtable for testAppin section (__DATA,__const)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: archive: /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/linux/libcv.a has no table of contents, add one with ranlib(1) (can't load from it)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: archive: /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/linux/libcvaux.a has no table of contents, add one with ranlib(1) (can't load from it)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: archive: /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/linux/libcxcore.a has no table of contents, add one with ranlib(1) (can't load from it)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: archive: /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/cv110.lib has no table of contents, add one with ranlib(1) (can't load from it)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: archive: /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/cv110d.lib has no table of contents, add one with ranlib(1) (can't load from it)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: archive: /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/cvaux110.lib has no table of contents, add one with ranlib(1) (can't load from it)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: archive: /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/cvaux110d.lib has no table of contents, add one with ranlib(1) (can't load from it)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: archive: /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/cxcore110.lib has no table of contents, add one with ranlib(1) (can't load from it)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: archive: /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/win32/cxcore110d.lib has no table of contents, add one with ranlib(1) (can't load from it)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: archive: /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/linux/libcv.a has no table of contents, add one with ranlib(1) (can't load from it)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: archive: /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/linux/libcvaux.a has no table of contents, add one with ranlib(1) (can't load from it)  
/Developer/usr/bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: archive: /Users/nathaniel/Documents/videoInstallation/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/stuttering/outline/../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/linux/libcxcore.a has no table of contents, add one with ranlib(1) (can't load from it)  
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status  
Build failed (1 error)  

multiple definitions errors means you probably have main.cpp / testApp.cpp in the program twice. can you check the xcode project to see if that’s the case?

take care,
zach

That seemed to be the major issue! Actually, there were heaps of files duplicated causing lots of problems to the point that I could not find all of them; just starting from scratch by copying my code into the “allAddonsExample” seemed to be the better way to go - working like a charm now! Nearly finished with my first OF art work… Thanks muchly,

nathaniel