tiff Loading Error on 007 + iOS

Hi, All.

I’m trying to load “.tif” image using imageLoaderExample of OF007+iOS, but it crushes.
In Case of OF0062+iOS, it works.
Could you tell me how to solve the problem?

Crush Messages are:

Detected an attempt to call a symbol in system libraries that is not present on the iPhone:  
mktime$UNIX2003 called from function _ZN6LibRaw13get_timestampEi in image imageLoaderExample.  
If you are encountering this problem running a simulator binary within gdb, make sure you 'set start-with-shell off' first.  

Image File Path:

/Users/otakio/Library/Application Support/iPhone Simulator/4.3.2/Applications/C15E7075-127F-4925-9266-59C6A11F09CC/imageLoaderExample.app/images/21.tif  

Source Code testApp.mm(imageLoaderExample):

//--------------------------------------------------------------  
void testApp::setup(){	  
	// register touch events  
	ofRegisterTouchEvents(this);  

ofxiPhoneSetOrientation(OFXIPHONE_ORIENTATION_LANDSCAPE_RIGHT);  

bikers.loadImage("images/21.tif");  //<===============changed here  
	gears.loadImage("images/gears.gif");  
	tdf.loadImage("images/tdf_1972_poster.jpg");  
	tdfSmall.loadImage("images/tdf_1972_poster.jpg");  
	tdfSmall.resize(tdf.width / 4, tdf.height / 4);  
	tdfSmall.setImageType(OF_IMAGE_GRAYSCALE);  
	transparency.loadImage("images/transparency.png");  
	bikeIcon.loadImage("images/bike_icon.png");  
	bikeIcon.setImageType(OF_IMAGE_GRAYSCALE);  
}  

XCode: 4.1.1
Base SDK: iOS4.3
iOS Deployment Target: 4.3

Have you tried running the application on your iPad itself? No one is going to remove mktime, so the error is library-related I think. The other option is that freeimage might need to be recompiled for iOS 4.3. You can also try cleaning all your simulations to make sure that there’s no older libraries hanging around that are getting loaded into gdb. You might try taking a look on stackoverflow for the “set start-with-shell off” message as there’s a lot of really good iOS development advice there.

thanks a lot, joshuajnoble!
I figured out this problem by recompiling FreeImage lib and reset iOS Simulator.
It was very basic…sorry.

Anyway, Thanks!