Stubborn compile and linker errors with opencv addon, etc.

I have a basic iOS project with opencv, created with project generator, any version 0073 up to the latest on the dev branch, I’m getting a compile error similar-to-here. It seems like the compiler can’t figure out what’s going on, as there appear to be at least three conditional compilations of a MIN macro in this case (ObjC runtime, core OF, opencv addon). As in that ticket, if I rename the opencv MIN to __MIN, it seems to work, but what a pain to maintain… in that issue, or perhaps one of its many dupes, they noted that switching to GCC over clang seems to work around it (though I’m led to believe this shouldn’t be happening at all), but that brings with it more compile errors in OF code I really don’t want to be bothered with… :slight_smile:

After that’s worked around, I get a bunch of strange linker errors with Poco. I don’t even know what that is, nor am I that excited to find out, so I’m just gonna drop a paste bin on you and hope it’s an easy fix: http://pastebin.com/NTrm1tLe

This wasn’t a problem, then I updated my OF submodule in my project, and now it is and won’t go away. So frustrating. Why?

Oh, additionally, in ofParameter.h you also need to change

#if defined(TARGET_OSX) || (_MSC_VER)  
	friend typename FriendMaker<Friend>::Type;  
#else  
	friend class FriendMaker<Friend>::Type;  

to

#if defined(TARGET_OSX) || (_MSC_VER) || defined(TARGET_OF_IPHONE)  
	friend typename FriendMaker<Friend>::Type;  
#else  
	friend class FriendMaker<Friend>::Type;  

Otherwise, it immediately, obviously breaks the build on iOS… I think that happened with a fairly recent commit.

I should add that I’m targeting armv7 and have removed all references to armv7s in the config files.