[SOLVED] Really base startup

First of all, since I’m new I want to greet all the people here, and I apologize if this is a dumb question, but I really can’t get the onswer on my own.
Now, to the topic
I’m not a totally new develope in C/C++ but I really cna’t get even a copy of the bas eemptyProject to compile.
I’m using windows7 64bit, with codeblocks 10.05 ed the last version of of grabbed from the main site, so preRelease_v007.
I followed all the instructions form the main readme.txt file.
and I can compile the main library of OF.
when I try to compile one of the examples, it compiles fine, but during linking, I keep getting a long list of “undefined”, and all related to HTTP module:

||Warning: .drectve `-defaultlib:LIBCMT ' unrecognized|  
||Warning: .drectve `-defaultlib:OLDNAMES ' unrecognized|  
||Warning: .drectve `-defaultlib:uuid.lib ' unrecognized|  
||Warning: .drectve `-defaultlib:uuid.lib ' unrecognized|  
||Warning: .drectve `/DEFAULTLIB:"LIBCMT" /DEFAULTLIB:"OLDNAMES" ' unrecognized|  
..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNetmt.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp|| undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'|  
..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNetmt.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'|  
..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNetmt.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'|  
..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNetmt.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister'|  
..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNetmt.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp|| undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'|  
..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNetmt.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'|  
..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNetmt.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'|  
..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNetmt.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister'|  
..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNetmt.a(HTTPRequest.o):HTTPRequest.cpp|| undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'|  
..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNetmt.a(HTTPRequest.o):HTTPRequest.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'|  
..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNetmt.a(HTTPRequest.o):HTTPRequest.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'|  
..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNetmt.a(HTTPRequest.o):HTTPRequest.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister'|  
..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNetmt.a(HTTPRequest.o):HTTPRequest.cpp|| undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'|  
..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNetmt.a(HTTPRequest.o):HTTPRequest.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'|  
..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNetmt.a(HTTPRequest.o):HTTPRequest.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'|  
..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNetmt.a(HTTPRequest.o):HTTPRequest.cpp|| undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister'|  
||More errors follow but not being shown.|  
||Edit the max errors limit in compiler options...|  
||=== Build finished: 50 errors, 17 warnings ===|  

That was the output from a renamed emptyExample.

now… what should I do? I really can’t understand what’s happening…
Thanks in advance

You might want to try the setup guides for your enviroment here http://www.openframeworks.cc/download/

the readme that I followed was inside the main package, and tell the same things
EDIT:
Following for good maximillion advice, I took again the guide
this time I noticed that it say explicitly to use the codeblock with the MINGW compile inside
Doing do made the trik, so now all seem to works, tommorow I will do more tests, but I can’t understand why?

The setup is specific to your Operating System, IDE and Compiler and they all have differences. So its best to follow the one that suits your environment

Thanks for the help!

I met the same problem . Have you solve it?