[Solved] ofxMacScreenRecorder fails with error

I’ve been using ofxMacScreenRecorder with good success for awhile now. Recently after upgrading to new mac hardware, Xcode and macos (Xcode 12.0.1, macos 10.15.6), I get the following error when trying to record:

[ error ] ofxMacScreenRecorder::finishRecording: Error Domain=AVFoundationErrorDomain Code=-11805 "Cannot Record" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Try recording again., NSLocalizedDescription=Cannot Record, AVErrorRecordingSuccessfullyFinishedKey=false}
[ error ] ofxMacScreenRecorder::runtimeErrorDidOccur: Error Domain=AVFoundationErrorDomain Code=-11800 "The operation could not be completed" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=An unknown error occurred (2003329396), NSLocalizedDescription=The operation could not be completed, NSUnderlyingError=0x600000cf10b0 {Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=2003329396 "(null)" UserInfo={AVErrorFourCharCode='what'}}}

[Solved] Silly me, within macos, I enabled Security & Privacy > Screen Recording for the app and now it works. Feel free to delete this thread.