(SOLVED) libPoco compile error

Hi
I have tried to install “of_v0.9.7_linuxarmv7l_release” on Wandboard:
Linux ubuntu 3.10.53-1.1.0_ga-wandboard-06036-gf5f4aea #7 SMP PREEMPT Mon May 18 16:47:37 CST 2015 armv7l armv7l armv7l GNU/Linux

I followed all the procedure, properly installed all dependencies, execute the script ./compileOF.sh correctly.

I get error in the execution of ./compilePG.sh:

/opt/of_v0.9.7_linuxarmv7l_release/libs/poco/lib/linuxarmv7l/libPocoFoundation.a(DeflatingStream.o):DeflatingStream.cpp:(.text+0xe22): more undefined references to `std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >::_M_create(unsigned int&, unsigned int)’ follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
/opt/of_v0.9.7_linuxarmv7l_release/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/makefileCommon/compile.project.mk:382: recipe for target ‘bin/projectGenerator’ failed
make[1]: *** [bin/projectGenerator] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/opt/of_v0.9.7_linuxarmv7l_release/apps/projectGenerator/commandLine’
/opt/of_v0.9.7_linuxarmv7l_release/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/makefileCommon/compile.project.mk:125: recipe for target ‘Release’ failed
make: *** [Release] Error 2
make: Leaving directory ‘/opt/of_v0.9.7_linuxarmv7l_release/apps/projectGenerator/commandLine’
There has been a problem compiling the command line projectGenerator

and on make of
/opt/of_v0.9.7_linuxarmv7l_release/examples/graphics/polygonExample:

/opt/of_v0.9.7_linuxarmv7l_release/libs/poco/lib/linuxarmv7l/libPocoFoundation.a(DeflatingStream.o):DeflatingStream.cpp:(.text+0xe22): more undefined references to `std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >::_M_create(unsigned int&, unsigned int)’ follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
/opt/of_v0.9.7_linuxarmv7l_release/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/makefileCommon/compile.project.mk:382: recipe for target ‘bin/polygonExample’ failed
make[1]: *** [bin/polygonExample] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/opt/of_v0.9.7_linuxarmv7l_release/examples/graphics/polygonExample’
/opt/of_v0.9.7_linuxarmv7l_release/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/makefileCommon/compile.project.mk:125: recipe for target ‘Release’ failed
make: *** [Release] Error 2

seem to be the same error.

this link show log error complete:

Update:
At the suggestion of Arturo (thanks a lot) I run these operations and updated the lib poco
cd scripts/apothecary/
./apothecary update poco
I could compile polygonExample and projectGenerator
I’m really happy.

Happy to say I had the same situation on a Jetson TK1 and after poco updates, things (so far) are compiling and running quite happily.