[SOLVED] Latest master, compiler changed to clang?

Hi,

After being on 0.9.3 branch for a long time, I pulled master to double check before submitting a PR, and I just can’t get it to compile. I’m currently using ndk r10e. Should I be using something else or configure something? Apologies in advance if it’s a silly question. I just couldn’t figure this one out.

Some of the errors:

/Users/tallavi/Development/Android/android-ndk-r10e/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/include/bits/stl_vector.h:1585: error: undefined reference to 'std::__throw_length_error(char const*)'
/Users/tallavi/Development/Android/android-ndk-r10e/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/include/iostream:74: error: undefined reference to 'std::ios_base::Init::Init()'
/Users/tallavi/Development/Trailze/ThirdParty/openFrameworks/libs/openFrameworks/3d/of3dPrimitives.cpp:1142: error: undefined reference to 'std::ios_base::Init::~Init()'
/Users/tallavi/Development/Android/android-ndk-r10e/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/include/iostream:74: error: undefined reference to 'std::ios_base::Init::Init()'
/Users/tallavi/Development/Trailze/ThirdParty/openFrameworks/libs/openFrameworks/3d/of3dUtils.cpp:28: error: undefined reference to 'std::ios_base::Init::~Init()'
/Users/tallavi/Development/Android/android-ndk-r10e/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/include/mutex:180: error: undefined reference to 'std::__throw_system_error(int)'
/Users/tallavi/Development/Android/android-ndk-r10e/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/include/mutex:527: error: undefined reference to 'std::__throw_system_error(int)'
/Users/tallavi/Development/Android/android-ndk-r10e/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/include/mutex:469: error: undefined reference to 'std::__throw_system_error(int)'
/Users/tallavi/Development/Android/android-ndk-r10e/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/include/mutex:471: error: undefined reference to 'std::__throw_system_error(int)'
/Users/tallavi/Development/Android/android-ndk-r10e/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.9/include/bits/stl_vector.h:1585: error: undefined reference to 'std::__throw_length_error(char const*)'

Thanks,

Tal

I tried using r12b instead of r10e. It made the errors a bit different but eventually didn’t work. Help…

UPDATE: I found the problem and pushed a fix. It was an issue caused by the library being built by ‘ar’ command from the wrong path.