[SOLVED] advanced3DExample - linking errors (CodeBlocks)

hello every one, I compiled openFrameworklibs in both flavors debug/release (no error, it seems it’s ok), then I added the libraries to linker options.

I compiled the example in both debug/release options. However I got several errors:

The poco library seems to be the problem.

I appreciate any idea, thanks a lot

CB: 10.05

kovicic

-------------- Build: release in advanced3dExample ---------------

Compiling: src\OrthoCamera.cpp
Compiling: src\Swarm.cpp
Compiling: src\main.cpp
Compiling: src\testApp.cpp
Compiling: src\Grid.cpp
Linking console executable: bin\advanced3dExample.exe
Warning: .drectve -defaultlib:LIBCMT ' unrecognized Warning: .drectve-defaultlib:OLDNAMES ’ unrecognized
Warning: .drectve -defaultlib:LIBCMT ' unrecognized Warning: .drectve-defaultlib:OLDNAMES ’ unrecognized
Warning: .drectve -defaultlib:uuid.lib ' unrecognized Warning: .drectve-defaultlib:uuid.lib ’ unrecognized
Warning: .drectve /DEFAULTLIB:"LIBCMT" /DEFAULTLIB:"OLDNAMES" ' unrecognized ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x28d): undefined reference to___gxx_personality_sj0’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x2af): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Register' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x2f1): undefined reference to__Unwind_SjLj_Unregister’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x320): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Resume' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x32d): undefined reference to___gxx_personality_sj0’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x34f): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Register' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x391): undefined reference to__Unwind_SjLj_Unregister’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x3c0): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Resume' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x3cd): undefined reference to___gxx_personality_sj0’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x3ef): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Register' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x42f): undefined reference to__Unwind_SjLj_Unregister’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x45e): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Resume' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x46d): undefined reference to___gxx_personality_sj0’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x48f): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Register' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x4cf): undefined reference to__Unwind_SjLj_Unregister’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x4fe): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Resume' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x50d): undefined reference to___gxx_personality_sj0’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x52f): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Register' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x744): undefined reference to__Unwind_SjLj_Unregister’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x77f): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Resume' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x78d): undefined reference to___gxx_personality_sj0’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x7af): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Register' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x7fb): undefined reference to__Unwind_SjLj_Unregister’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x85f): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Resume' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x86d): undefined reference to___gxx_personality_sj0’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x88f): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Register' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x8bf): undefined reference to__Unwind_SjLj_Unregister’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x8ff): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Unregister' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x916): undefined reference to__Unwind_SjLj_Resume’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x925): undefined reference to \_\_\_gxx\_personality\_sj0' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x947): undefined reference to__Unwind_SjLj_Register’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x977): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Unregister' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x9b7): undefined reference to__Unwind_SjLj_Unregister’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x9ce): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Resume' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x9dd): undefined reference to___gxx_personality_sj0’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0x9ff): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Register' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0xa2f): undefined reference to__Unwind_SjLj_Unregister’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0xa6f): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Unregister' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0xa86): undefined reference to__Unwind_SjLj_Resume’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0xa95): undefined reference to \_\_\_gxx\_personality\_sj0' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0xab7): undefined reference to__Unwind_SjLj_Register’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0xae7): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Unregister' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0xb27): undefined reference to__Unwind_SjLj_Unregister’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0xb3e): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Resume' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0xb4d): undefined reference to___gxx_personality_sj0’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0xb6f): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Register' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0xb9f): undefined reference to__Unwind_SjLj_Unregister’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0xbdf): undefined reference to \_\_Unwind\_SjLj\_Unregister' ..\..\..\libs\poco\lib\win\_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0xbf6): undefined reference to__Unwind_SjLj_Resume’
…\libs\poco\lib\win_cb\libPocoNet.a(HTTPMessage.o):HTTPMessage.cpp:(.text+0xc05): undefined reference to `___gxx_personality_sj0’

No idea? I still working around this with no success. I added the libpocoNet.a library (linker) to the project and the include folder (to search directories) file where HttpMessage.cpp is, but nothing changes.
Same errors.

thanks!

Well I don’t know exactly how I solved it, but I did the following:

• I installed the CB version with MingW
  • I compiled openframework project with one more directory to its “search directory” list, the one that have
    HttpMessage.cpp under.
  • I set the toolchains correctly (Auto detect), it was set to different folder version of MinGW. (It was set to another version of MingW, so I would recommend to uninstall the previous one)

Until now the examples are compiling and running.
Regards

Kovi

I’m not really sure how this works but i tried replacing the MinGW
that comes with codeblocks 10.05 with this tdm-gcc-4.5.2.

I didn’t bother using the latest version, swapped the toolchains and
executables in codeblocks with this, and it works.

Hi, thanks for your response. I beguin doing what it is suggested, installed the MinGW version with comes alongo CB to.

Do all your examples/addons work with this newer version? if so maybe I’ll be consider to install it.

Regards

kovi

I haven’t checked everything yet. But the opencv and the one example with everything in it works. As well as a project of mine i did previously.

ok, good to know. I’ll give a try then.

Thanks and regards

kovicic