Here is how to regenerate problem.
- oF 0.10.0
- only happen when you use addons
- Build project in Debug mode(like guiExample)
- change to Release mode and build
- back to Debug mode and build
- You get an link error like
Error LNK2038 mismatch detected for ‘_ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL’: …
- You can not link/launch again until cleaning the project.
This seems like because of a setting of obj file output path. After first compile, /addons folder will be generated in same level of your project directory. This contains obj files of ofaddon. Please delete this.
I’m not sure where is the best place to put obj files for addons.
But I can solve this problem by changing like a screenshot below.
Please note that original setting is $(IntDir)/%(RelativeDir)/ and I change it to $(IntDir)
Then obj files are generate under /emptyExample/obj/Release(or Debug)
And you can now stop the error and recompile.