Review copies available for Mastering openFrameworks:Creative Coding Demystified

Anyone interested in reviewing Mastering openFrameworks: Creative Coding Demystified (http://www.packtpub.com/mastering-openframeworks-creative-coding-demystified/book)?

I need your feedback! I’ll be happy to provide a free eBook copy to anyone interested in writing a review for this book specifically on their Blog/Website, Amazon and Goodreads website within 3 weeks after receiving the eBook copy.

If interested, just do the following:

1. Please leave a comment/request message with your email address here for an e-copy within a week.

2. State in your request your choice of website for posting your book-review (can be your blog/Amazon.com/Dzone.com/Goodreads.com/Slashdot.org)

I shall get back to you as quickly as I can.

P.S: Limited copies available

http://www.packtpub.com/mastering-openframeworks-creative-coding-demystified/book

would love to take a look. I could do an Amazon review - jvcleave at gmail :slight_smile:

Hi, would like to review creative coding demystified , My background is in Education and I spent two years as a primary school advisory teacher for computers in the UK. email: johnburnle@aol.com website : www.MisterBurnley.com

Would like to see and review your book on Amazon.

jilt [at] robotfunk [dot] com

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply and your interest in this book. I will be sending mails to all shortly.

There are more copies available for review, so please comment below if interested.
Thanks.

I’m also interested. info @ christopherbaker [DOT] net

If you’d like, I can do an amazon or goodreads review

lpredy at gmail dot com

I will do an Amazon.com review. You can contact me via email: d AT epicfx.com

I will do an Amazon review, and a more in-depth one on my blog.

bmckessy [] gmail

Hi,
I would like to make an in-depth review.
My email is: pawel {dot} sobkowiak {at} gmail {dot} com

Cheers,
ps

pm sent

Hi, teaching interactive design, would love to work through sections of this book as a follow on from computational art in processing. Would be more than happy to write a review on my reactive and interactive music blog 1210sounds

rich [dot] hemming [ at ] dbsmusic.co.uk

many thanks

Rich

Hi,

Im a student currently studying interactive design. Im in the process of teaching myself openframeworks as part of the course and would happily write a review on amazon. I will happily write the review as a ‘student’

hakim [at] live [dot] co [dot] uk