Qt Creator (windows): RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded

hello,

i have install on a new PC running on windows OF, but i dont understand why Qt creator not work:

i have always the same error with my project or example who compile in command line:

RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded.

for this line of project:

cpp.includePaths: of.cpp.includePaths.concat(Helpers.listDirsRecursive(project.sourceDirectory + ‘/src’))

all i have found on the web concerned javascript, so i’m lost

PS: i use the OF wizard in Qt Creator

1 Like

I installed OF and QT Creator on my mac yesterday (QT Creator made me update xcode to version 5 in the process) - I got the same error on all examples I tried as well when I used the wizard. I’m not sure if I should have got QT Creator (it seemed necessary from the download path I followed).

When I used the project generator provided with OF, it opened xcode (the Apple IDE) direct and all examples and new projects have run successfully - is there the same project generator in the windows version? I guess that there is and that it will launch the Windows IDE (Visual Studio?) and projects will run without error…

Is this Qt creator 4? That version just recently came out and AFAIK only the developement version of OF will work with it.

You will either have to grab the nightly builds of OF or get the github version or install qtcreator 3

2 Likes

yes, it’s Qt Creator 4

i go on the download page but i haven’t see where to download qt creator 3 mingw and i don’t understand how to install a older version with git.

i also try to use the of dev version but i always have the same error

Hi,
From the qtcreator download page:

Please note: Qt 5.6.0 binary packages still contains Qt Creator 3.6.1.

Don’t sure exactly what it means…
Perhaps try the online installer (tip from this page) ? Please let us know if it works.

Older versions can be downloaded here: https://download.qt.io/official_releases/qtcreator/