problems creating project with ofxOpenCV and ofxOsc and ofxXmlSettings

Hello,

recently I decided to pick up a project I left a year back using OpenCV from within OF. I am trying to upgrade it to OF 0.7.4 but am running into trouble.

First, I created a new project with the project generator. I could not build it, I got:

../addons/ofxXmlSettings/libs/*/lib/linux64'||No such file or directory|  
../addons/ofxOsc/libs/*/lib/linux64'||No such file or directory|  

These errors disappear when I remove the addons from the file addons.make. However, there was also an eror reporting -lportaudio was not found. There I installed libportaudio-dev or the like, but then get this:

/usr/bin/ld: ../../../libs/poco/lib/linux64/libPocoFoundation.a(Thread.o)||undefined reference to symbol 'pthread_sigmask@@GLIBC_2.2.5'|  
||note: 'pthread_sigmask@@GLIBC_2.2.5' is defined in DSO /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0 so try adding it to the linker command line|  

I am quite lost as to how to proceed. My goal is to do some relatively simple stuff using opencv, analyze some video, and send it to Pd via OSC. The Xml would just be handy to save a few settings.

Also I noted in Codeblocks autocompletion for members and methods of classes does not fully work. But this may be due to my own setup (though I used the scripts for Ubuntu, on Ubutun 13.04, 64 bits).

Any help appreciated! menno

Hello, in case someone runs into this kind of trouble, at least for the part where I was unable to build things I found a solution. Some other program I installed removed jackd2 and installed jackd1 as a dependency instead. This caused things to fail.

I’ve not yet found out how to fix autocompletion, that does not work for things outside the project itself. So it works for classes within the project, but not for general OF classes. I’ll post something might I find out how to fix it.

as to the autocompletion problem, probably you have opened the .cbp file instead of the .workspace file.