problem with new code::blocks for windows vista

Hello, I recently had to re-install code::blocks (10.5, i had an older version before) and re-download openframeworks ( I don’t know if it’s a newer version, I downloaded it last november the first time).

Not only are my old projects not working but the examples included in openframeworks aren’t working either and giving me 50+ errors every time. here is a sample of the errors I get from one project:

||=== opencvExample, release ===|
C:\Users\richerma\Documents\Elisava\of_preRelease_v0061_win_cb_FAT\apps\addonsExamples\particleExample\src\Particle.h|3|warning: #import is a deprecated GCC extension|
…\addons\ofxVectorGraphics\src\ofxVectorGraphics.h|23|error: ‘ofGetWidth’ was not declared in this scope|
…\addons\ofxVectorGraphics\src\ofxVectorGraphics.h|23|error: ‘ofGetHeight’ was not declared in this scope|
C:\Users\richerma\Documents\Elisava\of_preRelease_v0061_win_cb_FAT\apps\addonsExamples\particleExample\src\Particle.h|7|error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘struct ofBaseApp’|
…\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofConstants.h|192|error: forward declaration of ‘struct ofBaseApp’|
C:\Users\richerma\Documents\Elisava\of_preRelease_v0061_win_cb_FAT\apps\addonsExamples\particleExample\src\Particle.h|31|error: ‘ofPoint’ was not declared in this scope|
C:\Users\richerma\Documents\Elisava\of_preRelease_v0061_win_cb_FAT\apps\addonsExamples\particleExample\src\Particle.h|31|error: template argument 1 is invalid|
C:\Users\richerma\Documents\Elisava\of_preRelease_v0061_win_cb_FAT\apps\addonsExamples\particleExample\src\Particle.h|31|error: template argument 2 is invalid|
C:\Users\richerma\Documents\Elisava\of_preRelease_v0061_win_cb_FAT\apps\addonsExamples\particleExample\src\testApp.h|9|error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘struct ofBaseApp’|
…\libs\openFrameworks\utils\ofConstants.h|192|error: forward declaration of ‘struct ofBaseApp’|
C:\Users\richerma\Documents\Elisava\of_preRelease_v0061_win_cb_FAT\apps\addonsExamples\particleExample\src\testApp.h|19|error: ‘ofVideoGrabber’ does not name a type|
C:\Users\richerma\Documents\Elisava\of_preRelease_v0061_win_cb_FAT\apps\addonsExamples\particleExample\src\testApp.h|20|error: ‘ofTexture’ does not name a type|
C:\Users\richerma\Documents\Elisava\of_preRelease_v0061_win_cb_FAT\apps\addonsExamples\particleExample\src\testApp.h|28|error: ‘ofPoint’ was not declared in this scope|
C:\Users\richerma\Documents\Elisava\of_preRelease_v0061_win_cb_FAT\apps\addonsExamples\particleExample\src\testApp.h|28|error: template argument 1 is invalid|
C:\Users\richerma\Documents\Elisava\of_preRelease_v0061_win_cb_FAT\apps\addonsExamples\particleExample\src\testApp.h|28|error: template argument 2 is invalid|
C:\Users\richerma\Documents\Elisava\of_preRelease_v0061_win_cb_FAT\apps\addonsExamples\particleExample\src\main.cpp||In function ‘int main()’:expressionless:
C:\Users\richerma\Documents\Elisava\of_preRelease_v0061_win_cb_FAT\apps\addonsExamples\particleExample\src\main.cpp|10|error: ‘ofSetupOpenGL’ was not declared in this scope|
C:\Users\richerma\Documents\Elisava\of_preRelease_v0061_win_cb_FAT\apps\addonsExamples\particleExample\src\main.cpp|15|error: ‘ofRunApp’ was not declared in this scope|
||=== Build finished: 16 errors, 1 warnings ===|

another weird thing is that in this project, if I remove all the files from the project and leave it empty it runs perfectly…however if I open up the code and change anything it, the changes are not taken into consideration.

I have no idea what is going on. I feel like this is probably something simple but I just can’t figure it out. any help would be appreciated thanks!