problem compiling ofxKinect example on linux 32 of 074

Hi all
I’ve got error while compiling example of ofxKinect on my linux box 32bit with of 0.7.4.
The problem seems to arrise because of a bad detection of my platform.

See the windows redference in the output

ense/libusb-win32 -I…/…/…/addons/ofxKinect/libs/libfreenect/platform/windows/libusb10emu -I…/…/…/addons/ofxKinect/libs/libfreenect/platform/windows/libusb10emu/libusb-1.0 -I…/…/…/addons/ofxKinect/libs/libusb-win32 -I…/…/…/addons/ofxKinect/libs/libusb-win32/include -I…/…/…/addons/ofxKinect/libs/libusb-win32/lib -I…/…/…/addons/ofxKinect/libs/libusb-win32/lib/win_cb -I…/…/…/addons/ofxKinect/libs/libusb-win32/lib/vs -I…/…/…/addons/ofxKinect/libs/libusb-1.0 -I…/…/…/addons/ofxKinect/libs/libusb-1.0/include -I…/…/…/addons/ofxKinect/libs/libusb-1.0/include/libusb-1.0 -I…/…/…/addons/ofxKinect/libs/libusb-1.0/lib -I…/…/…/addons/ofxKinect/libs/libusb-1.0/lib/osx -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include/opencv -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include/opencv2 -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include/opencv2/calib3d -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include/opencv2/highgui -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include/opencv2/imgproc -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include/opencv2/legacy -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include/opencv2/contrib -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include/opencv2/gpu -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include/opencv2/ml -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include/opencv2/features2d -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include/opencv2/flann -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include/opencv2/video -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include/opencv2/core -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include/opencv2/ts -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/include/opencv2/objdetect -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib -I…/…/…/addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/linux -MMD -MP -MFobj/i686Release/src/testApp.d -MTobj/i686Release/src/testApp.o -oobj/i686Release/src/testApp.o -c src/testApp.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/X11/Xlib.h:38,
from /usr/include/GL/glx.h:38,
from …/…/…/libs/openFrameworks/utils/ofConstants.h:145,
from …/…/…/libs/openFrameworks/ofMain.h:5,
from src/testApp.h:3,
from src/testApp.cpp:1:
/usr/include/i386-linux-gnu/sys/types.h:110: erreur: conflicting declaration ‘typedef __ssize_t ssize_t’
…/…/…/addons/ofxKinect/libs/libfreenect/s/uniplatform/windowstd.h:37: erreur: ‘ssize_t’ has a previous declaration as ‘typedef long int ssize_t’
make: *** [obj/i686Release/src/testApp.o] Erreur 1

how can i force the system to target linux ??
Thanx

is this in 0.8.0 with the example in the download? ofxKinect is now in the OF download and should work without problem

of 0.8 example of ofkinect works well.
But my project is on OF 07

any clue?