Problem compiling androidEmptyExample with latest master branch

Hi,

I’m trying to make a project use latest master branch as I need some of its recent fixes. Until now I was working with adt x86_64-20140702 and android-ndk-r9b.

Right now I’m having problems either with Android Studio and Eclipse just compiling emptyAndroidExample. Is there a combination of ndk/sdk I should be aware of? Could it be related to Poco?

Thanks!

P.

../../../libs/poco/lib/android/armeabi-v7a/libPocoNet.a(HTTPCredentials.o):HTTPCredentials.cpp:function Poco::Net::HTTPCredentials::extractCredentials(std::string const&, std::string&, std::string&): error: undefined reference to 'std::__throw_out_of_range_fmt(char const*, ...)'
../../../libs/poco/lib/android/armeabi-v7a/libPocoNet.a(HTTPCredentials.o):HTTPCredentials.cpp:function Poco::Net::HTTPCredentials::authenticate(Poco::Net::HTTPRequest&, Poco::Net::HTTPResponse const&): error: undefined reference to 'std::__throw_out_of_range_fmt(char const*, ...)'
../../../libs/poco/lib/android/armeabi-v7a/libPocoFoundation.a(StringTokenizer.o):StringTokenizer.cpp:function Poco::StringTokenizer::trim(std::string&): error: undefined reference to 'std::__throw_out_of_range_fmt(char const*, ...)'
../../../libs/poco/lib/android/armeabi-v7a/libPocoFoundation.a(Thread.o):Thread.cpp:function Poco::ThreadImpl::runnableEntry(void*): error: undefined reference to 'sigemptyset'
../../../libs/poco/lib/android/armeabi-v7a/libPocoFoundation.a(Thread.o):Thread.cpp:function Poco::ThreadImpl::runnableEntry(void*): error: undefined reference to 'sigaddset'
../../../libs/poco/lib/android/armeabi-v7a/libPocoFoundation.a(Thread.o):Thread.cpp:function Poco::ThreadImpl::runnableEntry(void*): error: undefined reference to 'sigaddset'
../../../libs/poco/lib/android/armeabi-v7a/libPocoFoundation.a(Thread.o):Thread.cpp:function _GLOBAL__sub_I_Thread.cpp: error: undefined reference to 'sigemptyset'
../../../libs/poco/lib/android/armeabi-v7a/libPocoFoundation.a(Thread.o):Thread.cpp:function _GLOBAL__sub_I_Thread.cpp: error: undefined reference to 'sigaddset'
/Users/Pelayo/Documents/android-ndk-r9d/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.8/libs/armeabi-v7a/libsupc++.a(atexit_thread.o):atexit_thread.cc:function (anonymous namespace)::key_init(): error: undefined reference to 'atexit'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [libs/armeabi-v7a/libOFAndroidApp.so] Error 1
make: *** [Debug] Error 2

Nevermind! :slight_smile: I found out that my problems with the stable branch where coming from another source another source not yet solved in master. Pull request sent.