Poco linking issue

Hi there!

I’m trying to compile some code that use the Poco lib. I’m in code::blocks and already check that the linker and search directories in the project settings contains the references to Poco. This is the compiler output message:

../../../libs/poco/lib/linux64/libPocoNet.a(HTTPResponse.o): In function `Poco::Net::HTTPResponse::getDate() const':  
HTTPResponse.cpp:(.text+0xc12): undefined reference to `Poco::DateTimeParser::parse(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, int&)'  
HTTPResponse.cpp:(.text+0xc26): undefined reference to `Poco::DateTime::~DateTime()'  
HTTPResponse.cpp:(.text+0xc3b): undefined reference to `Poco::DateTime::~DateTime()'  
../../../libs/poco/lib/linux64/libPocoNet.a(HTTPResponse.o): In function `Poco::Net::HTTPResponse::setDate(Poco::Timestamp const&)':  
HTTPResponse.cpp:(.text+0x1382): undefined reference to `Poco::DateTimeFormat::HTTP_FORMAT'  
HTTPResponse.cpp:(.text+0x138f): undefined reference to `Poco::DateTimeFormatter::format(Poco::Timestamp const&, std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, int)'  
../../../libs/poco/lib/linux64/libPocoNet.a(HTTPCookie.o): In function `Poco::Net::HTTPCookie::HTTPCookie(Poco::Net::NameValueCollection const&)':  
HTTPCookie.cpp:(.text+0x70f): undefined reference to `Poco::DateTimeParser::parse(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, int&)'  
HTTPCookie.cpp:(.text+0x76c): undefined reference to `Poco::DateTime::~DateTime()'  
HTTPCookie.cpp:(.text+0x81a): undefined reference to `Poco::DateTime::~DateTime()'  

What I’m still missing?

i think by default only PocoFoundation and PocoUtils are included in the codeblocks project files, (linux right : ) you need to add also PocoNet. be careful with the order since it depends on the other 2 you’ll need to add it before them, weird but it works like that. So in you linker settings be sure you have:

PocoNet  
PocoUtil  
PocoFoundation