PI 4B installation error

hello,

I tried to install OF on a raspberry 4B. I downloaded the of v.011.0_linuxarmv71_release, untarred it and tried to execute the install script sudo ./install_dependencies.sh

I got. this error:

Running on ubuntu  10. 10
Your ubuntu version is too old try using an older version of openFrameworks or updating your system

I thought it’s a “normal” arm7 installation. Where my fault?

Hi
You should download the linux version, gcc6 or later. The raspian distribution in fact it’s a normal linux distro, so you can follow debian or ubuntu istructions.

HTH

the same error:
Running on ubuntu 10. 10
Your ubuntu version is too old try using an older version of openFrameworks or updating your system

Same if you try debian scripts?
scripts/linux/debian/install_dependecies.sh

what os are you runing?

In resume if is raspbian 32 bit you should use armv6l version as raspbian is armv6

ok, I try tomorrow the arm61 version.

ok, I downloaded the 0.11 armv61 version. which scripts should I run? ubuntu?

with sudo ./install_dependencies.sh:

Running on ubuntu  10. 10

new edit: It:s the Debian Version, the script runs

ok, compiled with a few warnings

the polygonExample throws these errors

[ error ] ofAppGLFWWindow: 65544: X11: The DISPLAY environment variable is missing
[ error ] ofAppGLFWWindow: couldn't init GLFW
[ error ] ofAppGLFWWindow: 65537: The GLFW library is not initialized
Speicherzugriffsfehler

Did you?

For openFrameworks 0.11.0 and onwards OF needs to use the new experimental GL driver instead of the legacy driver.

Select 7 Advanced Options and hit Enter
        Select either GL Driver Fake KMS or GL Driver Full KMS or from the options and hit Enter

https://openframeworks.cc/setup/raspberrypi/raspberry-pi-getting-started/

that’s it! it works! thanks!