Phantom run script target

Hey

I’m am trying to build emptyExample, and the build/link goes OK, however I get this error:

[tt]
Running Custom Shell Script:
cp: …/…/…/libs/fmodex/lib/osx/libfmodex.dylib: No such file or directory
[/tt]
I am building the project in a subdirectory, so that SHOULD be …/…/…/…/libs/fmodex/lib/osx/libfmodex.dylib with four …/'s

I have updated OF_PATH and the #include in Project.xcconfig to reflect the new location, and I know they are being set correctly as it is compiling and linking OK, it’s just that run-script target that seems to need an update as well.

But for the life of me I cannot find a reference to it. I am using XCode 3.1.2 on OS X 10.5.8

Does anyone know where I might be able to find & update this?

Cheers

OK

It turns out if there is a Run Script Target, it wont actually show up anything in the folder if you try to expand by clicking on the arrow icon. (This is in Targets -> emptyExample -> Run Script). Which I had assumed meant it was empty and the script was somewhere else.

But not so fast gringo! If I right click the “Run Script” -> Get Info … there is the script, easily updated with my extra …/ so problem solved, and I learnt something new about XCode, cool.

Here’s a vague wishy washy change request: Could it somehow be magiced in that the copy uses OF_PATH? No biggie really