Is a fork available for testing OF 64 bits including openCV on osx ?
The next release of openFrameworks, 0.9.0, is planning to support x86_64 but it is not yet ready for use. The support comes from two main pieces:
- Provide all dependencies with x86_64 slices, via Apothecary.
- Make any necessary changes to build the x86_64 slice with libc++ and with C++11.
Some GitHub issues you might want to follow along with:
- feature : official 64bit support in osx
- 64bit / C++11 support for OSX (checklist)
- 64bit / libc++ formulas - check list ( all platforms )
- Apothecary: OpenCv 2.4.9