openFrameworks Error arm-linux-androideabi-g++: not found

Hi,
I am new to OpenFrameworks, i have try to build for Android version but it show me below error

Ubuntu 12.*
Android 4.2.2
Eclipes 3.7.2
Android NDK 9

**** Build of configuration Android for project openFrameworks ****

make -C …/openFrameworksCompiled/project all PLATFORM_OS=Android
make: Entering directory /home/cygnet/libs/of\_v0.8.0\_android\_release/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project' Compiling ../../../libs/openFrameworks/types/ofColor.cpp /home/cygnet/Documents/android-ndk-r9/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.7/prebuilt/linux-i686/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-g++ -g3 -Wall -nostdlib --sysroot=/home/cygnet/Documents/android-ndk-r9/platforms/android-14/arch-arm/ -fno-short-enums -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=vfpv3-d16 -DANDROID -I"/home/cygnet/Documents/android-ndk-r9/platforms/android-14/arch-arm/usr/include/" -I"/home/cygnet/Documents/android-ndk-r9/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/include" -I"/home/cygnet/Documents/android-ndk-r9/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.7/include" -I"/home/cygnet/Documents/android-ndk-r9/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/libs/armeabi-v7a/include" -I"/home/cygnet/Documents/android-ndk-r9/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.7/libs/armeabi-v7a/include" -I"/home/cygnet/Documents/android-ndk-r9/sources/crystax/include/" -I"../../../libs/glu/include\_android" -I"../../../addons/ofxAndroid/src" -I../../../libs/FreeImage/include -I../../../libs/freetype/include -I../../../libs/freetype/include/freetype2 -I../../../libs/freetype/include/freetype2/freetype -I../../../libs/freetype/include/freetype2/freetype/config -I../../../libs/freetype/include/freetype2/freetype/internal -I../../../libs/freetype/include/freetype2/freetype/internal/services -I../../../libs/glfw/include -I../../../libs/glfw/include/GLFW -I../../../libs/openssl/include -I../../../libs/openssl/include/openssl -I../../../libs/poco/include -I../../../libs/tess2/include -I../../../libs/openFrameworks -I../../../libs/openFrameworks/types -I../../../libs/openFrameworks/events -I../../../libs/openFrameworks/graphics -I../../../libs/openFrameworks/math -I../../../libs/openFrameworks/sound -I../../../libs/openFrameworks/video -I../../../libs/openFrameworks/3d -I../../../libs/openFrameworks/communication -I../../../libs/openFrameworks/utils -I../../../libs/openFrameworks/app -I../../../libs/openFrameworks/gl -DDEBUG -MMD -MP -MF ../../../libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/android/obj/armv7/Debug/libs/openFrameworks/types/ofColor.d -MT../../../libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/android/obj/armv7/Debug/libs/openFrameworks/types/ofColor.o -o ../../../libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/android/obj/armv7/Debug/libs/openFrameworks/types/ofColor.o -c ../../../libs/openFrameworks/types/ofColor.cpp /bin/sh: 1: /home/cygnet/Documents/android-ndk-r9/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.7/prebuilt/linux-i686/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-g++: not found make: Leaving directory/home/cygnet/libs/of_v0.8.0_android_release/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project’
make[2]: *** […/…/…/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/lib/android/obj/armv7/Debug/libs/openFrameworks/types/ofColor.o] Error 127
make[1]: *** [Debug] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

**** Build Finished ****

Let me know if you have any other information.

Thank you

I remeber that I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago.
Check onthe path:

/home/cygnet/Documents/android-ndk-r9/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.7/prebuilt/

and here you will see that the folder linux-i686 doesn’t exists.
It’s not an elegant solution but if you rename the folder that is there to linux-i686 I think that will compile.

The problem is generated from the way the path is constructed in the makefile from the path

of_v0.8.0_android_release\libs\openFrameworksCompiled\project\android\config.android.default.mk

If you look inside the file you will see that the folder name linux-i686 is generated by this line:

HOST_PLATFORM = linux-$(shell uname -m)

So I guess that the makefile should be updated, maybe we should open an issue on github.