openFrameworks compiles slow in Visual Studio 2010, generates 190 warnings

Warning	95	warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc100.pdb' was not found with 'tess2.lib(tess.obj)' or at  

'C:\Users\***\Documents\openFrameworks\apps\myApps\puzzle_game\bin\vc100.pdb'; linking object as if no  

debug info	C:\Users\***\Documents\openFrameworks\apps\myApps\puzzle_game\tess2.lib(tess.obj)  

Warning	160	warning LNK4099: PDB 'poconetmdd.pdb' was not found with 'PocoNetmdd.lib(Socket.obj)' or at  

'C:\Users\***\Documents\openFrameworks\apps\myApps\puzzle_game\bin\poconetmdd.pdb'; linking object as if  

no debug info  

C:\Users\***\Documents\openFrameworks\apps\myApps\puzzle_game\PocoNetmdd.lib(Socket.obj)  

Warning	146	warning LNK4099: PDB 'pocofoundationmdd.pdb' was not found with  

'PocoFoundationmdd.lib(TextIterator.obj)' or at  

'C:\Users\***\Documents\openFrameworks\apps\myApps\puzzle_game\bin\pocofoundationmdd.pdb'; linking object  

as if no debug info  

C:\Users\***\Documents\openFrameworks\apps\myApps\puzzle_game\PocoFoundationmdd.lib(TextIterator.obj)  

Warning	1	warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'msvcrt.lib' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library  

C:\Users\***\Documents\openFrameworks\apps\myApps\puzzle_game\MSVCRTD.lib(cinitexe.obj)  

Here is an example of some of my warnings being generated (obviously I did not include all of them as per the rules). I am receiving 190 warnings, but no compiler errors. Using Visual Studio 2010, and this has never happened before for me when I was previously using Allegro 5 for game development. I am new to openFrameworks, just started using it yesterday, and I find the speed of the compilation + these errors to be unacceptable. Can anybody help me out? Thanks to all.

The warnings as I see in the post description are about .PDB files which typically store debug information for modules. You probably won’t need those files unless you need the debug facilities of these components. So, you can safely ignore them as well but if you do need them I would suggest trying to recompile the framework again on your PC with Debug flag which might generate PDB files for you.
You won’t see those warnings in Release mode because these are related to Debug builds.

About the compilation being slow, I am not precisely sure about the reason. It can depend upon the machine config, environment, framework being compiled time and again with your project etc.