opencvExample problem on kubuntu

hi
i’m using kubuntu 10.10. i’ve just downloaded openframeorks, i’ve just run script for install code blocks and dependecies. everything ok.
i ran polygonExample, ok, and then opencvExample.
it seems to run correctly but the are 4 black rects and 1 gray rect, with this error:

(:18935): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_set: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)’ failed

(:18935): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_set: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)’ failed

(:18935): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_element_set_state: assertion `GST_IS_ELEMENT (element)’ failed
OF_ERROR: GStreamer: unable to set pipeline to paused

OF_ERROR: ofVideoPlayer couldn’t load movie
OF_ERROR: ofVideoPlayer::play - movie not loaded!

some advice?

try to open the movie by double clicking on it. since the videos are encoded with non free codecs they are not installed by default by the install_dependencies script. when opening the video your media player should ask you to install the codecs.

if that doesn’t solve it try from a terminal:

sudo apt-get install gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg

this will be solved in the next version by having a special script that install those codecs

thanks for reply
i already had installed the codec…
it has to be some kde problem, i tried to compile in ubuntu with gnome and no problems occurred