I made my first addon!
So I know there’s a lot of GUI stuff out there but I think you guys should take this one for a test drive! ofxVui is inspired by my experience with Flash and Front-end web dev. I wanted to bring that experience into openFrameworks and create a simple way for us to design/style screens, interactive elements, and trigger animations. I hope you guys will find this as useful as I do!
• Mouse/Touch events that respect Element render order
• Element styling like CSS (borders, backgroundImage, anchorPoints, etc)
• Element styling per state: UP, OVER, DOWN
• One line animation calls/syntax like TweenMax - Animate(Float time, String params)
• Mouse/Touch events that still work when View is scaled/rotated
Checkout the GitHub repo for more info and code examples! Take it for a spin and let me know what you think!
Watch Examples Video, it shows:
• View Manager
• Element Styling
(jump around in the timeline, some parts might take awhile.)