ofxVectorMath

I am trying to use the ofxVectorMath addon. I used the command “ofProject create ofSandbox” to create the project, which works fine. I then added the VectorMath library by running the command “ofProject add ofSandbox ofxVectorMath”

When I open the project up in Code Blocks, I see ofxVectorMath in the addon’s folder
I included the ofxVectorMath.h in the testApp.h using this line:

#include “ofxVectorMath.h”

if i add

ofxVec3f myVector;

to testApp.h directly underneath the window event function declarations (windowResized, mouseMoved, etc) I get this error when I build:

undefined reference to `ofxVec3f::ofxVec3f(float, float, float)’

The vectorMathExample project builds and runs fine, I have even tried copying the testApp.cpp and .h file contents directly, and just get a series of similar errors.

What am I missing? I realize I could probably just copy the vectorMathExample and do the renames, but I would prefer to understand whats going on.

For reference here is my testApp.h file:

#ifndef _TEST_APP
#define _TEST_APP

#include “ofMain.h”

#include “ofxVectorMath.h”

class testApp : public ofBaseApp{

public:

void setup();
void update();
void draw();

void keyPressed (int key);
void keyReleased (int key);

void mouseMoved(int x, int y );
void mouseDragged(int x, int y, int button);
void mousePressed(int x, int y, int button);
void mouseReleased(int x, int y, int button);
void windowResized(int w, int h);

ofxVec3f myVector;
};

#endif

hi

at some point we moved the ofxVectorMath code from the .h files to .cpp files so probably the install.xml file for the addon is not updated. open it in any text editor and add all the files that you have in ofxVecorMath/src then rerun “ofProject add ofSandbox ofxVectorMath”

That was it. Thank you.