ofxTouch and ofxOsc problem

Hi all,

I can compile the ofxTouch helloWorld example fine. However, as soon as I add the ofxOsc folder to the addons, I get the following errors when trying to compile. Any ideas how to get around this?

Thanks,
Chris

ld: duplicate symbol _main in /Users/christopherhipgrave/Documents/openFrameworks/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/apps/touchkitExamples/helloWorldExample/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/main-2609D190.o and /Users/christopherhipgrave/Documents/openFrameworks/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/apps/touchkitExamples/helloWorldExample/build/openFrameworks.build/Debug/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/i386/main-F1DD098B.o

Command /Developer/usr/bin/g+±4.0 failed with exit code 1

install_name_tool: can’t open file: /Users/christopherhipgrave/Documents/openFrameworks/of_preRelease_v0.05_xcode_FAT/apps/touchkitExamples/helloWorldExample/openFrameworksDebug.app/Contents/MacOS/openFrameworksDebug (No such file or directory)

Command /bin/sh failed with exit code 1

hi chris,

looks like you’re including main.cpp twice: remove one instance of main.cpp in your project file browser.