ofxSimpleGui - The world simplest Gui

this is indeed a really simple to use gui… nice work Todd! I’ve started using it and its working brilliantly (I was using Quartz Composer + OSC to control variables up to now, works quite well, but this is simpler :stuck_out_tongue:

*edit*
P.S. the ofxTodd stuff is awesome too, i’d nominate they get included in the core too (especially the lerp, map, norm, constrain etc. - i know it may look like its ripping Processing, but these have been standard math utils in every iibrary for way longer than processing :stuck_out_tongue: - in fact I’d recommend step and smoothstep as well)

ding
i agree I will post it and see if zack and theo will add it to ofUtils. I have some new stuff im adding to gui. collapsible panels and returns of all the gui elements, so if you want you can render your own arrangment. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello… I’m sorry for disturbing but I wonder why my ‘first’ rendered slider has different color with others?

Here is the screen shot

Anyone can explain me about this?

Thank you…

gatotkaca

ahh yes sorry that is the focused slider. if you use the up and down key you can toggle through the gui.

Memo has been working on a killer update on this we will post new stuff

Hey vanderlin! awsome work!

Any updates on this? Even just a prototype?

Hey vanderlin!
Nice job, did you updated the addon?

I just posted a some code with for VS of 0573 and I find some methods without return defined in SimpleGui and I just add some neutral ones and make it work for a run an example.

http://forum.openframeworks.cc/t/does-anyone-have-a-of-visual-studio-version-of-00573/1366/9

The methods that I touch was:

From “ofxQuadWarp”:
** bool checkDistanceToPoint() return false
From “ofTodd.cpp”:
** bool ofMouseOn(int mx, int my, float x, float y, float w, float h) return true;
** string ofSecondsToMinutes(float s) return “”

Hi,

I’m starting a new project, and wanted to know if you were still planning to release an update of ofxSimpleGui.

thanks,

Hugues.

I’m porting one of my old project from Processing over to oF. I want to use the oF006, so today I grabbed a hot version of oF from the svn.

The thing is that I’m using ofxSimpleGui [a modded version]. I’m trying to make it work with the new ofEvent schema, but I’m a bit confused. What is replacing the ofMouseListener, ofKeyListener, ofAppListener classes that ofxSimpleGui currently extends.

Would you have any advice for me about how to achieve this ?

Thanks.

Hey - yes this will be an issue for the addons that came out during the 0.0573 period - they will need to be converted over. Sorry! :smiley:

I have a modified version of ofxSimpleGui somewhere that only has the main class receiving events and then it in turn passes the events on to the child gui objects. The advantage of this is that you can easily disable or enable the whole gui which you couldn’t really do with the current setup. That should be pretty easier to bring over to 006 so I can post that up today if you want.

Theo

Hi Theo,

Yes it would be great if I could have a look at the version of the ofxSimpleGui you have.

Would you also an example of how to add listeners to mouse events, using the new ofEvents.h and ofEventUtils.h classes ?

EDIT: I got the events working [custom and mouse/key/etc…] thanks to that post. I need now to modify ofxSimpleGui [well my modded version].

Thanks a lot.

Hugues.

ok, I got everything working. That was quite easy.

@Theo:

…the main class receiving events and then it in turn passes the events on to the child gui objects. The advantage of this is that you can easily disable or enable the whole gui which you couldn’t really do with the current setup…

Fot that I’m using “ofEvents.enable()” and “ofEvents.disable()”. But for sure it enables/disables all the non custom events.

I would be still interested to have a look to your version.

Hey sorry for the slow reply.
Glad you got it working!

I looked through the code and decided to finish the gui I have been working on instead. Its coming along nicely.

Will post it up when its done :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Theo

hi

didn’t see this post till now…

so to disable some event in an object that is receiving it, is just remove it as listener:

ofRemoveListener(ofEvents.mousePressed,this,&myClass::mousePressed);  

Are there any examples of how to get the QuadWarp working? Thanks!

Theo has some great code here:
http://forum.openframeworks.cc/t/quad-warping-an-entire-opengl-view-solved/509/0

hi theo
can i use ofxSimpleGui with of 006
i get some errors:

testApp.h:

#ifndef _TEST_APP  
#define _TEST_APP  

#include "ofMain.h"  
#include "ofxOpenCv.h"  
#include "ofxSimpleGui.h"  
#include "ofTodd.h"  
#include "ofVectorMath.h"  
#include "ofxXmlSettings.h"  

#define _USE_LIVE_VIDEO		// uncomment this to use a live camera  
								// otherwise, we'll use a movie file  

class testApp : public ofBaseApp{  

public:  

void setup();  
		void update();  
		void draw();  

void keyPressed(int key);  
		void keyReleased(int key);  
		void mouseMoved(int x, int y );  
		void mouseDragged(int x, int y, int button);  
		void mousePressed(int x, int y, int button);  
		void mouseReleased(int x, int y, int button);  
		void windowResized(int w, int h);  
		bool  	bFullscreen;  

ofxSimpleGui GUI;  
		float radius1;  

#ifdef _USE_LIVE_VIDEO  
		  ofVideoGrabber 		vidGrabber;  
		#else  
		  ofVideoPlayer 		vidPlayer;  
		#endif  

ofxCvColorImage		colorImg;  
		ofxCvGrayscaleImage 	grayImage;  
		ofxCvGrayscaleImage 	grayBg;  
		ofxCvGrayscaleImage 	grayDiff;  

ofxCvContourFinder 	contourFinder;  

int 				threshold;  
		bool				bLearnBakground;  

ofTexture			videoTexture;  
		int 				camWidth;  
		int 				camHeight;  

};  

#endif	  

testApp.cpp:

#include "testApp.h"  

//--------------------------------------------------------------  
void testApp::setup(){	   
	//WINDOW PROPERTIES  
	ofSetWindowTitle("WEBCAM SENSORS");  
	bFullscreen	= 0;  

camWidth 		= 320;	// try to grab at this size.   
	camHeight 		= 240;  

#ifdef _USE_LIVE_VIDEO  
        vidGrabber.setVerbose(true);  
        vidGrabber.initGrabber(camWidth,camHeight);  
	#else  
        vidPlayer.loadMovie("fingers.mov");  
        vidPlayer.play();  
	#endif	  

colorImg.allocate(320,240);  
	grayImage.allocate(320,240);  
	grayBg.allocate(320,240);  
	grayDiff.allocate(320,240);  

bLearnBakground = true;  
	threshold = 80;  

//GUI  

radius1	= 0;  

GUI.setTitle("The Simpilist GUI Ever");  
	GUI.addSlider("name", &radius1, 0, 100,0);  /// <-- add a slider  
	GUI.setFromXML("gui.xml");  

}  

void testApp::update(){  

ofBackground(100,100,100);  

bool bNewFrame = false;  

#ifdef _USE_LIVE_VIDEO  
       vidGrabber.grabFrame();  
	   bNewFrame = vidGrabber.isFrameNew();  
    #else  
        vidPlayer.idleMovie();  
        bNewFrame = vidPlayer.isFrameNew();  
	#endif  

if (bNewFrame){  

#ifdef _USE_LIVE_VIDEO  
            colorImg.setFromPixels(vidGrabber.getPixels(), 320,240);  
	    #else  
            colorImg.setFromPixels(vidPlayer.getPixels(), 320,240);  
        #endif  

grayImage = colorImg;  
		if (bLearnBakground == true){  
			grayBg = grayImage;		// the = sign copys the pixels from grayImage into grayBg (operator overloading)  
			bLearnBakground = false;  
		}  

// take the abs value of the difference between background and incoming and then threshold:  
		grayDiff.absDiff(grayBg, grayImage);  
		grayDiff.threshold(threshold);  

// find contours which are between the size of 20 pixels and 1/3 the w*h pixels.  
		// also, find holes is set to true so we will get interior contours as well....  
		contourFinder.findContours(grayDiff, 20, (340*240)/3, 10, true);	// find holes  
	}  

printf("%f \n", ofGetFrameRate());  

}  

void testApp::draw(){  
	ofSetColor(0xffffff);  

colorImg.draw(20,20);  
	grayImage.draw(360,20);  
	grayBg.draw(20,280);  
	grayDiff.draw(360,280);  

// then draw the contours:  

ofFill();  
	ofSetColor(0x333333);  
	ofRect(360,540,320,240);  
	ofSetColor(0xffffff);  

// we could draw the whole contour finder  
	//contourFinder.draw(360,540);  

// or, instead we can draw each blob individually,  
	// this is how to get access to them:  
    for (int i = 0; i < contourFinder.nBlobs; i++){  
        contourFinder.blobs[i].draw(360,540);  
    }  

// finally, a report:  

ofSetColor(0xffffff);  
	char reportStr[1024];  
	sprintf(reportStr, "bg subtraction and blob detection\npress 'b' to capture bg\nthreshold %i (press: +/-)\nnum blobs found %i", threshold, contourFinder.nBlobs);  
	ofDrawBitmapString(reportStr, 20, 600);  

GUI.render();  

}  

void testApp::keyPressed  (int key){   

// in fullscreen mode, on a pc at least, the   
	// first time video settings the come up  
	// they come up *under* the fullscreen window  
	// use alt-tab to navigate to the settings  
	// window. we are working on a fix for this...  

if (key == 's' || key == 'S'){  
		vidGrabber.videoSettings();  
	}  

switch (key){  
		case 'b':  
			bLearnBakground = true;  
			break;  
		case '+':  
			threshold ++;  
			if (threshold > 255) threshold = 255;  
			break;  
		case '-':  
			threshold --;  
			if (threshold < 0) threshold = 0;  
			break;  
	}  

if(key == 'f' || key == 'F'){  

bFullscreen = !bFullscreen;  

if(!bFullscreen){  
			ofSetWindowShape(1024,820);  
			ofSetFullscreen(false);  
			ofSetWindowTitle("WEBCAM SENSORS");  

// figure out how to put the window in the center:  
			int screenW = ofGetScreenWidth();  
			int screenH = ofGetScreenHeight();  
			ofSetWindowPosition(screenW/2-1024/2, screenH/2-820/2);  
		} else if(bFullscreen == 1){  
			ofSetFullscreen(true);  

}  
	}  

if(key == 'y') GUI.saveToXML("gui.xml");  

}  

void testApp::keyReleased(int key){   

}  

void testApp::mouseMoved(int x, int y ){  

}  

void testApp::mouseDragged(int x, int y, int button){  

}  

void testApp::mousePressed(int x, int y, int button){  

}  

void testApp::mouseReleased(int x, int y, int button){  

}  

void testApp::windowResized(int w, int h){  

}  

errors:

[code=cpp]
Building target “openFrameworks” of project “openFrameworks” with configuration “Release” — (115 errors, 1 warning)
Checking Dependencies
Warning: Multiple build commands for output file /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/bin/openFrameworks.app/Contents/Resources/install.xml
Warning: Multiple build commands for output file /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/bin/openFrameworks.app/Contents/Resources/install.xml
cd /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF
/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -x c++ -arch ppc -pipe -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -fasm-blocks -Os -mdynamic-no-pic -fmessage-length=0 -mtune=G4 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-invalid-offsetof -mmacosx-version-min=10.4 -I/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/openFrameworks.hmap -F/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/bin -I/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/bin/include -I…/…/…/libs/poco/include -I/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/DerivedSources -D__MACOSX_CORE__ -lpthread -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk -include /Library/Caches/com.apple.Xcode.501/SharedPrecompiledHeaders/Carbon-dgdjcyshkzjljqaixzkmwakzxswx/Carbon.h -c /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/src/main.cpp -o /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/ppc/main-F1DD098B.o
In file included from /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/src/main.cpp:2:
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/src/testApp.h:8:26: error: ofVectorMath.h: No such file or directory
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:8: error: expected class-name before ‘,’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:8: error: expected class-name before ‘{’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h: In constructor ‘ofxToggle::ofxToggle(std::string, bool*, int, int)’:
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:40: error: ‘ofMouseEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:41: error: ‘ofKeyEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: At global scope:
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:7: error: expected class-name before ‘,’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:7: error: expected class-name before ‘,’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:7: error: expected class-name before ‘{’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:11: error: ‘ofxPoint2f’ does not name a type
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:12: error: ‘ofxPoint2f’ does not name a type
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:13: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ofxPoint2f’ with no type
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:13: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:14: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ofxPoint2f’ with no type
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:14: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In constructor ‘ofxQuadWarp::ofxQuadWarp(float, float, float, float, ofPoint**)’:
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:25: error: ‘offset’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:31: error: ‘pts’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:31: error: expected type-specifier before ‘ofxPoint2f’
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:31: error: expected ;' before 'ofxPoint2f' /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:32: error: 'pts\_int' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:32: error: expected type-specifier before 'ofxPoint2f' /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:32: error: expected;’ before ‘ofxPoint2f’
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:41: error: ‘ofMouseEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:42: error: ‘ofKeyEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:43: error: ‘ofAppEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In member function ‘bool ofxQuadWarp::checkDistanceToPoint()’:
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:50: error: ‘ofxPoint2f’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:50: error: expected ;' before 'pt' /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:51: error: 'pt' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:51: error: 'mouse' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In member function 'void ofxQuadWarp::mousePressed(int, int, int)': /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:60: error: 'mouse' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In member function 'void ofxQuadWarp::mouseDragged(int, int, int)': /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:66: error: 'mouse' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:68: error: 'pts' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:68: error: 'offset' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In member function 'void ofxQuadWarp::render()': /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:80: error: 'offset' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:88: error: 'pts' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:96: error: 'pts' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h: At global scope: /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:8: error: expected class-name before '{' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h: In constructor 'ofxSliderMovie::ofxSliderMovie(std::string, ofVideoPlayer\*, float\*, float, float)': /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:32: error: 'ofAppEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:33: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:34: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h: At global scope: /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:8: error: expected class-name before '{' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h: In constructor 'ofxSliderFloat::ofxSliderFloat(std::string, float\*, float, float, int, int)': /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:33: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:34: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:35: error: 'ofAppEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h: At global scope: /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:8: error: expected class-name before '{' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h: In constructor 'ofxSliderInt::ofxSliderInt(std::string, int\*, int, int, int, int)': /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:34: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:35: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:36: error: 'ofAppEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h: At global scope: /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h:30: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h:30: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h:30: error: expected class-name before '{' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h:63: error: 'ofxXmlSettings' does not name a type In file included from /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/src/main.cpp:2: /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/src/testApp.h:8:26: error: ofVectorMath.h: No such file or directory /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:8: error: expected class-name before '{' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:40: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:41: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: At global scope: /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:7: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:7: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:7: error: expected class-name before '{' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:11: error: 'ofxPoint2f' does not name a type /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:12: error: 'ofxPoint2f' does not name a type /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:13: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'ofxPoint2f' with no type /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:13: error: expected ';' before '\*' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:14: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'ofxPoint2f' with no type /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:14: error: expected ';' before '\*' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:25: error: 'offset' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:31: error: 'pts' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:31: error: expected type-specifier before 'ofxPoint2f' /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:31: error: expected;’ before ‘ofxPoint2f’
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:32: error: ‘pts_int’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:32: error: expected type-specifier before ‘ofxPoint2f’
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:32: error: expected ;' before 'ofxPoint2f' /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:41: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:42: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:43: error: 'ofAppEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:50: error: 'ofxPoint2f' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:50: error: expected;’ before ‘pt’
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:51: error: ‘pt’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:51: error: ‘mouse’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:60: error: ‘mouse’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:66: error: ‘mouse’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:68: error: ‘pts’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:68: error: ‘offset’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:80: error: ‘offset’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:88: error: ‘pts’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:96: error: ‘pts’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h: At global scope:
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:8: error: expected class-name before ‘,’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:8: error: expected class-name before ‘,’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:8: error: expected class-name before ‘{’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:32: error: ‘ofAppEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:33: error: ‘ofMouseEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:34: error: ‘ofKeyEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h: At global scope:
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:8: error: expected class-name before ‘,’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:8: error: expected class-name before ‘,’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:8: error: expected class-name before ‘{’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:33: error: ‘ofMouseEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:34: error: ‘ofKeyEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:35: error: ‘ofAppEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h: At global scope:
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:8: error: expected class-name before ‘,’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:8: error: expected class-name before ‘,’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:8: error: expected class-name before ‘{’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:34: error: ‘ofMouseEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:35: error: ‘ofKeyEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:36: error: ‘ofAppEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h: At global scope:
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h:30: error: expected class-name before ‘,’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h:30: error: expected class-name before ‘,’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h:30: error: expected class-name before ‘{’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h:63: error: ‘ofxXmlSettings’ does not name a type
cd /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF
/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -x c++ -arch ppc -pipe -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -fasm-blocks -Os -mdynamic-no-pic -fmessage-length=0 -mtune=G4 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-invalid-offsetof -mmacosx-version-min=10.4 -I/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/openFrameworks.hmap -F/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/bin -I/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/bin/include -I…/…/…/libs/poco/include -I/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/DerivedSources -D__MACOSX_CORE__ -lpthread -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk -include /Library/Caches/com.apple.Xcode.501/SharedPrecompiledHeaders/Carbon-dgdjcyshkzjljqaixzkmwakzxswx/Carbon.h -c /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/src/testApp.cpp -o /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/ppc/testApp-2355198C.o
In file included from /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/src/testApp.cpp:1:
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/src/testApp.h:8:26: error: ofVectorMath.h: No such file or directory
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:8: error: expected class-name before ‘,’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:8: error: expected class-name before ‘{’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h: In constructor ‘ofxToggle::ofxToggle(std::string, bool*, int, int)’:
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:40: error: ‘ofMouseEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:41: error: ‘ofKeyEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: At global scope:
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:7: error: expected class-name before ‘{’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:11: error: ‘ofxPoint2f’ does not name a type
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:12: error: ‘ofxPoint2f’ does not name a type
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:13: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ofxPoint2f’ with no type
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:13: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:14: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ofxPoint2f’ with no type
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:14: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In constructor ‘ofxQuadWarp::ofxQuadWarp(float, float, float, float, ofPoint**)’:
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:25: error: ‘offset’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:31: error: ‘pts’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:31: error: expected type-specifier before ‘ofxPoint2f’
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:31: error: expected ;' before 'ofxPoint2f' /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:32: error: 'pts\_int' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:32: error: expected type-specifier before 'ofxPoint2f' /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:32: error: expected;’ before ‘ofxPoint2f’
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:41: error: ‘ofMouseEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:42: error: ‘ofKeyEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:43: error: ‘ofAppEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In member function ‘bool ofxQuadWarp::checkDistanceToPoint()’:
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:50: error: ‘ofxPoint2f’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:50: error: expected ;' before 'pt' /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:51: error: 'pt' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:51: error: 'mouse' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In member function 'void ofxQuadWarp::mousePressed(int, int, int)': /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:60: error: 'mouse' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In member function 'void ofxQuadWarp::mouseDragged(int, int, int)': /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:66: error: 'mouse' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:68: error: 'pts' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:68: error: 'offset' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In member function 'void ofxQuadWarp::render()': /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:80: error: 'offset' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:88: error: 'pts' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:96: error: 'pts' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h: At global scope: /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:8: error: expected class-name before '{' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h: In constructor 'ofxSliderMovie::ofxSliderMovie(std::string, ofVideoPlayer\*, float\*, float, float)': /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:32: error: 'ofAppEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:33: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:34: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h: At global scope: /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:8: error: expected class-name before '{' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h: In constructor 'ofxSliderFloat::ofxSliderFloat(std::string, float\*, float, float, int, int)': /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:33: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:34: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:35: error: 'ofAppEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h: At global scope: /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:8: error: expected class-name before '{' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h: In constructor 'ofxSliderInt::ofxSliderInt(std::string, int\*, int, int, int, int)': /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:34: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:35: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:36: error: 'ofAppEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h: At global scope: /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h:30: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h:30: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h:30: error: expected class-name before '{' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h:63: error: 'ofxXmlSettings' does not name a type /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/src/testApp.cpp: In member function 'virtual void testApp::draw()': /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/src/testApp.cpp:120: error: 'class ofxSimpleGui' has no member named 'render' In file included from /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/src/testApp.cpp:1: /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/src/testApp.h:8:26: error: ofVectorMath.h: No such file or directory /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:8: error: expected class-name before '{' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:40: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:41: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: At global scope: /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:7: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:7: error: expected class-name before ',' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:7: error: expected class-name before '{' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:11: error: 'ofxPoint2f' does not name a type /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:12: error: 'ofxPoint2f' does not name a type /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:13: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'ofxPoint2f' with no type /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:13: error: expected ';' before '\*' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:14: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'ofxPoint2f' with no type /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:14: error: expected ';' before '\*' token /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:25: error: 'offset' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:31: error: 'pts' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:31: error: expected type-specifier before 'ofxPoint2f' /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:31: error: expected;’ before ‘ofxPoint2f’
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:32: error: ‘pts_int’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:32: error: expected type-specifier before ‘ofxPoint2f’
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:32: error: expected ;' before 'ofxPoint2f' /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:41: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:42: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:43: error: 'ofAppEvents' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:50: error: 'ofxPoint2f' was not declared in this scope /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of\_preRelease\_v0.06\_xcode\_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS\_SINF\_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:50: error: expected;’ before ‘pt’
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:51: error: ‘pt’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:51: error: ‘mouse’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:60: error: ‘mouse’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:66: error: ‘mouse’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:68: error: ‘pts’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:68: error: ‘offset’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:80: error: ‘offset’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:88: error: ‘pts’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:96: error: ‘pts’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h: At global scope:
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:8: error: expected class-name before ‘{’ token
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:32: error: ‘ofAppEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:33: error: ‘ofMouseEvents’ was not declared in this scope
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/…/…/…/addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:34: error: 'o

Are you sure you have all your paths set correctly, i.e. all the correct addon folders in your src path? Also, some things need to be updated. This:

Refers to the old version of the ofxVectorMath addon. You’ll want to change that to ofxVectorMath.h and be sure that the compiler can find the src folder .

== edit - didn’t notice the missing x in the old ofVectorMath header

thank you joshua but its all correct
and still got this error:

Building target “openFrameworks” of project “openFrameworks” with configuration “Release” — (113 errors, 1 warning)  
	Checking Dependencies  
    /Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -x c++ -arch ppc -pipe -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -fasm-blocks -Os -mdynamic-no-pic -fmessage-length=0 -mtune=G4 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-invalid-offsetof -mmacosx-version-min=10.4 -iquote /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/openFrameworks-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/openFrameworks-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/openFrameworks-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/openFrameworks-project-headers.hmap -F/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/bin -I/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/bin/include -I../../../libs/poco/include -I/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/DerivedSources -D__MACOSX_CORE__ -lpthread -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk -include /Library/Caches/com.apple.Xcode.501/SharedPrecompiledHeaders/Carbon-faerixvdyqlepgbvzhbvsmfsvsye/Carbon.h -c /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/src/main.cpp -o /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/ppc/main-F1DD098B.o  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:8: error: expected class-name before '{' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h: In constructor 'ofxToggle::ofxToggle(std::string, bool*, int, int)':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:40: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:41: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: At global scope:  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:7: error: expected class-name before ',' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:7: error: expected class-name before ',' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:7: error: expected class-name before '{' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:11: error: 'ofxPoint2f' does not name a type  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:12: error: 'ofxPoint2f' does not name a type  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:13: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'ofxPoint2f' with no type  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:13: error: expected ';' before '*' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:14: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'ofxPoint2f' with no type  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:14: error: expected ';' before '*' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In constructor 'ofxQuadWarp::ofxQuadWarp(float, float, float, float, ofPoint**)':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:25: error: 'offset' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:31: error: 'pts' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:31: error: expected type-specifier before 'ofxPoint2f'  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:31: error: expected `;' before 'ofxPoint2f'  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:32: error: 'pts_int' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:32: error: expected type-specifier before 'ofxPoint2f'  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:32: error: expected `;' before 'ofxPoint2f'  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:41: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:42: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:43: error: 'ofAppEvents' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In member function 'bool ofxQuadWarp::checkDistanceToPoint()':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:50: error: 'ofxPoint2f' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:50: error: expected `;' before 'pt'  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:51: error: 'pt' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:51: error: 'mouse' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In member function 'void ofxQuadWarp::mousePressed(int, int, int)':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:60: error: 'mouse' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In member function 'void ofxQuadWarp::mouseDragged(int, int, int)':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:66: error: 'mouse' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:68: error: 'pts' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:68: error: 'offset' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In member function 'void ofxQuadWarp::render()':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:80: error: 'offset' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:88: error: 'pts' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:96: error: 'pts' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h: At global scope:  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:8: error: expected class-name before '{' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h: In constructor 'ofxSliderMovie::ofxSliderMovie(std::string, ofVideoPlayer*, float*, float, float)':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:32: error: 'ofAppEvents' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:33: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:34: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h: At global scope:  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:8: error: expected class-name before '{' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h: In constructor 'ofxSliderFloat::ofxSliderFloat(std::string, float*, float, float, int, int)':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:33: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:34: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:35: error: 'ofAppEvents' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h: At global scope:  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:8: error: expected class-name before '{' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h: In constructor 'ofxSliderInt::ofxSliderInt(std::string, int*, int, int, int, int)':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:34: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:35: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:36: error: 'ofAppEvents' was not declared in this scope  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h: At global scope:  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h:30: error: expected class-name before ',' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h:30: error: expected class-name before ',' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h:30: error: expected class-name before '{' token  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h:63: error: 'ofxXmlSettings' does not name a type  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:8: error: expected class-name before ',' token  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:8: error: expected class-name before '{' token  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:40: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h:41: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: At global scope:  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:7: error: expected class-name before '{' token  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:11: error: 'ofxPoint2f' does not name a type  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:12: error: 'ofxPoint2f' does not name a type  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:13: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'ofxPoint2f' with no type  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:13: error: expected ';' before '*' token  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:14: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'ofxPoint2f' with no type  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:14: error: expected ';' before '*' token  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:25: error: 'offset' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:31: error: 'pts' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:31: error: expected type-specifier before 'ofxPoint2f'  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:31: error: expected `;' before 'ofxPoint2f'  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:32: error: 'pts_int' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:32: error: expected type-specifier before 'ofxPoint2f'  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:32: error: expected `;' before 'ofxPoint2f'  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:41: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:42: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:43: error: 'ofAppEvents' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:50: error: 'ofxPoint2f' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:50: error: expected `;' before 'pt'  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:51: error: 'pt' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:51: error: 'mouse' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:60: error: 'mouse' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:66: error: 'mouse' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:68: error: 'pts' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:68: error: 'offset' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:80: error: 'offset' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:88: error: 'pts' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h:96: error: 'pts' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h: At global scope:  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:8: error: expected class-name before '{' token  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:32: error: 'ofAppEvents' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:33: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h:34: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h: At global scope:  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:8: error: expected class-name before '{' token  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:33: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:34: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h:35: error: 'ofAppEvents' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h: At global scope:  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:8: error: expected class-name before '{' token  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:34: error: 'ofMouseEvents' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:35: error: 'ofKeyEvents' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h:36: error: 'ofAppEvents' was not declared in this scope  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h: At global scope:  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h:30: error: expected class-name before '{' token  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSimpleGui.h:63: error: 'ofxXmlSettings' does not name a type  
    /Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -x c++ -arch ppc -pipe -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -fasm-blocks -Os -mdynamic-no-pic -fmessage-length=0 -mtune=G4 -Wno-deprecated-declarations -Wno-invalid-offsetof -mmacosx-version-min=10.4 -iquote /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/openFrameworks-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/openFrameworks-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/openFrameworks-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/openFrameworks-project-headers.hmap -F/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/bin -I/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/bin/include -I../../../libs/poco/include -I/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/DerivedSources -D__MACOSX_CORE__ -lpthread -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk -include /Library/Caches/com.apple.Xcode.501/SharedPrecompiledHeaders/Carbon-faerixvdyqlepgbvzhbvsmfsvsye/Carbon.h -c /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/src/testApp.cpp -o /Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/ppc/testApp-2355198C.o  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxToggle.h: In constructor 'ofxToggle::ofxToggle(std::string, bool*, int, int)':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In constructor 'ofxQuadWarp::ofxQuadWarp(float, float, float, float, ofPoint**)':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In member function 'bool ofxQuadWarp::checkDistanceToPoint()':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In member function 'void ofxQuadWarp::mousePressed(int, int, int)':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In member function 'void ofxQuadWarp::mouseDragged(int, int, int)':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxQuadWarp.h: In member function 'void ofxQuadWarp::render()':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderMovie.h: In constructor 'ofxSliderMovie::ofxSliderMovie(std::string, ofVideoPlayer*, float*, float, float)':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderFloat.h: In constructor 'ofxSliderFloat::ofxSliderFloat(std::string, float*, float, float, int, int)':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/../../../addons/ofxSimpleGui/ofxSliderInt.h: In constructor 'ofxSliderInt::ofxSliderInt(std::string, int*, int, int, int, int)':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/src/testApp.cpp: In member function 'virtual void testApp::draw()':  
/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/src/testApp.cpp:120: error: 'class ofxSimpleGui' has no member named 'render'  
		/Users/lawnmover/Desktop/of_preRelease_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/PINUS_SINF_OF/src/testApp.cpp:120: error: 'class ofxSimpleGui' has no member named 'render'  
Build failed (113 errors, 1 warning)  

REALLY sorry for this long post

Ok so i can´t find the solution myself so can anyone please help me implement the ofxSimpleGui in of 006?

thanks in advance b

I’m not sure which version of simpleGui you’re using or even where to get code for it. You might want to look at ofxSimpleGuiToo (http://code.google.com/p/ofxmsaof/) which might be a little more up to date? Hope that helps a little.