ofxPs3eyegrabber compilation error, Windows visual studios

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can help.

I can’t get ofxPS3EyeGrabber to work.

I have the following addons installed in my addon folder, renamed to not include ‘master’, and have used the project generator to make sure they’re included. I have the following in my ofApp.cpp header:

#include “ofApp.h”

#include “ofxKinect.h”

#include “ofxPS3EyeGrabber.h”

#include “ofxOpenCv.h”

I’ve also tried using ofxkinectv2.

I’ve got the driver code laboritory driver as recommended elsewhere online.

From the error list it looks like an issue with libusb, so I have followed the instructions in the “REAME.MD” file in the ofxkinect folder to make sure the camera is using the correct drivers. The instructions are:" The easiest way to add the drivers is to use the Free USB Driver tool: http://zadig.akeo.ie/ 13 Select your Xbox Camera, Xbox Audio and Xbox Motor in the drop down and then select the libusb-win32( v1.2.6.0 ) driver from the driver menu and click install. (you will need to do this three times, once for the camera,then motor, then audio ). "

I’ve also removed un/reinstalled the device with delete driver.

However I keep getting the following errors. Advice would be great if any. I’m also pretty new to coding so am conserned I’ve messed something up early in the process:

When you use the project generator, select the ofxPS3EyeGrabber addon AND ofxKinect addon (the one that ships with OF). It uses the libusb bundled with the ofxKinect addon. It should not require any special installation. You don’t need ofxKinectV2 or any of that other stuff. In fact, they might conflict.