ofxPoco coming up in Api ARMv6 install using vanilla code from OSX

I’m trying to get the example code for this addons/ofxJSONRPC/example_basic_jsonrpc_websocket_server
to work on the latest OF 0.9.8, on a vanilla RPi install + all the ofxAddons required.

On OSX (fresh 0.9.8 install) it compiles and works great, but on RPi it comes up with this issue:
All the same additional ofx adding added for both platforms.

make[1]: *** No rule to make target ‘/home/pi/of_v0.9.8_linuxarmv6l_release/addons/obj/linuxarmv6l/Release/ofxPoco/./src/main.o’, needed by ‘bin/example_basic_jsonrpc_websocket_server’. Stop.

Any ideas? ofxPoco feels like it pops up out of nowhere, googling I suspect its due to some under the hood tinkering…

Hi. The same thing…

I tried to compile ofxPiMapper with OF 9.2 on RPI3 and got the same problem:

No rule to make target ‘/home/pi/openFrameworks92/addons/obj/linuxarmv6l/Release/ofxPoco/./src/main.o’

So far I understood Poco is used by ofxIO… will try to comment out the imports of Poco

Looks like ofxPoco is something that is coming in a future release, I built using one of the recent nightly builds and i see ofxPoco and can compile on my Pi

did it work to comment out and when how?

i just copied the ofxpoco addon from the nigtly build into the latest release for armv6 and it worked.