ofxPD ofRtAudioSoundStream: stream over/underflow detected in Multi instance

Hi all and thank you,
I have 5 PD patches that are quite heavy in terms of computation. Using the pd~ object I am creating 5 instances in PD 0.48 and they all run simultaneously with no problems in audio whatsoever. Now I have an ofxPD project where I created 5 instances and they work perfectly with 5 patches of simple sine wave outputs. But when I open my 5 heavy patches I get the ofRtAudioSoundStream: stream over/underflow detected and the audio drops out. I want to understand why it works in PD and not in ofxPD. How does rtAudio handle sound per instance ? Is there any chance I can create multiple audio streams in one ofApp ?

Did you tried bigger buffer / latency?

Yes of course. The problem is that all the instances use the same audio stream. Is there a way to have a different stream for each instance ?

Basically ofRunMainLoop(); calls void ofApp::audioRequested( float * output, int bufferSize, int nChannels) constantly. Is there a way to call multiple void ofApp::audioRequested( float * output, int bufferSize, int nChannels) and not just the one ?