Ofxpd addon error when compiling example

Hi OF folks. I’m running mac os 10.11.6 and OF 0.9.3. I was able to use the command line projectGenerator to create the OF examples and build and run the 3Dprimatives example. I cloned the ofxPd addon from danomatika https://github.com/danomatika/ofxPd and tried to generate the example project using the commandline projectGenerator as before. here is the output

Gargantua:macos megazoic$ ./projectgenerator -o"/users/megazoic/documents/dev/frameworks/openframeworks" ../../../../../../../addons/ofxpd/example

[notice ] -----------------------------------------------
[notice ] setting OF path to: /users/megazoic/documents/dev/frameworks/openframeworks
[notice ] from -o option
[notice ] target platform is: osx
[notice ] updating project /Users/megazoic/Documents/dev/frameworks/openFrameworks/addons/ofxpd/example
[notice ] parsing addons.make
[ error ] Error parsing ofxPd addon_config.mk
line 71: win_cb:
sectionName unknown not recognized
[notice ] adding addon ofxPd
[notice ] saving addons.make
[notice ] project updated!
[notice ] -----------------------------------------------

1 project updated [notice ] in -2.45982 seconds

however when I ran make in this directory I got the following error

Gargantua:example megazoic$ make

Makefile:13: …/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/users/megazoic/documents/dev/frameworks/openframeworks/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/users/megazoic/documents/dev/frameworks/openframeworks/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/users/megazoic/documents/dev/frameworks/openframeworks/users/megazoic/documents/dev/frameworks/openframeworks/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/makefileCommon/compile.project.mk: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `…/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/users/megazoic/documents/dev/frameworks/openframeworks/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/users/megazoic/documents/dev/frameworks/openframeworks/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/users/megazoic/documents/dev/frameworks/openframeworks/users/megazoic/documents/dev/frameworks/openframeworks/libs/openFrameworksCompiled/project/makefileCommon/compile.project.mk’. Stop.

I also tried to compile and run the example debug scheme in xcode and got this error…

no such file or directory: '/Users/megazoic/Documents/dev/frameworks/openFrameworks/addons/ofxPd/example/src/ofApp.cpp'

I’d like to compile this using the commandline as opposed to XCode as I will ultimately be developing for a headless raspberry pi not mac os x. So if someone could point me in a direction where I might solve the addon_config.mk win_cb error, that would be especially helpful.

A similar problem but no solution was contributed to this forum here https://forum.openframeworks.cc/t/addon-ofxpd-build-from-projectgenerator-wont-compile-fail/19566.

Thanks for any help!