ofxOsc for code:blocks (win32)

hi all …

well with my troubles with ofOsc i’ve decided to get the latest addon of (pre-release 0.05) ofxOsc under code:blocks compiler.

i’ve 2 questions …

* is the ofxOsc thought to work just for 0.05 ? is there are big problem if i try to make run ofxOsc (latest) into a 0.04 project ?

* in the installation.xml file which comes with the ofxOsc addon i find information on how to link with different platforms and compilers, but there’s no mention to win32 + code:blocks …

to work properly with win32 code:blocks i should use the information present in “win32” + “devCpp” tag ? are there any changes to be done to work with win32 and code:blocks or it’s like “compatible” with the devCpp infos ?

thanks x lot

e*

* is the ofxOsc thought to work just for 0.05 ? is there are big problem if i try to make run ofxOsc (latest) into a 0.04 project ?

should be fine, but makes it harder to share :slight_smile:

* in the installation.xml file which comes with the ofxOsc addon i find information on how to link with different platforms and compilers, but there’s no mention to win32 + code:blocks .

use the devcpp tags - it’s the same compiler internally (MINGW) just a different IDE. in the future we will reflect the move from devcpp -> CB.

hope that helps!
zach

hi z :wink:

yes it helped !

i’m still finding some strange behaviours in ofxOsc …
i’m currently working with 0.04 and i’ll move to 0.05 or 0.06 once we pass the deadline of the performance.

thanks

e*