ofxOpenNI vs ofxControlPanel

Hi,

I’m not sure if this is the forum to post this (maybe it should go to ‘extend’?).

I can use ofxControlPanel and ofxOpenNI independently (or with other addons), but not together in the same app. It compiles alright, but when I try to run it it crashes and prints this message on the console:

emptyExampleDebug(5961,0xa0171540) malloc: *** error for object 0x61a164: pointer being freed was not allocated  
*** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug  

and shows me the XnCppWrapper.h file, line number… can’t tell you which number 'cause I’m using Xcode4 and I have no idea where to find it (some help on this will be appreciated too :? ). So I’ll post it here. It’s the first line of this method of the ‘context’ class:

inline XnStatus InitFromXmlFile(const XnChar* strFileName, EnumerationErrors* pErrors = NULL)  
		{  
			XnStatus nRetVal = xnInitFromXmlFile(strFileName, &m_pContext, pErrors == NULL ? NULL : pErrors->GetUnderlying());  
			XN_IS_STATUS_OK(nRetVal);  
			m_bAllocated = TRUE;  
			return (XN_STATUS_OK);  
		}  

I reckon it has something to do with the ofxXMLSettings because if I put a symbolic breakpoint at malloc_error_break it stops at the TiXmlAttribute class definition in the tinyxml.h file. But I may be absolutely out of track here. I honestly don’t have a clue on what’s going on.

Could someone please help me?

Thanks

see if this helps
http://forum.openframeworks.cc/t/openni-skeleton-tracking/5125/97

that should do it.

Thank you very much!