ofxOpenNI - libOpenNI.dylib - dyld: Library not loaded

Hello everyone,

I’m trying to get ofxOpenNI running on my Macbook Leopard.
I followed the instructions on https://github.com/roxlu/ofxOpenNI/tree/experimental
Although I copied the mac-files to the right location and dragged the lib into the example project according to these instructions it’s not working:

• Copy the “ofxOpenNI/mac/copy_to_data_path” to your bin/data directory of your application.
  • Drag and drop the file: bin/data/openni/lib/libOpenNI.dylib into your project

When I compile my project I get the following error:

[Session started at 2011-03-06 21:24:19 +0100.]
dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/./…/…/…/data/openni/lib/libOpenNI.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/stefaniemueller/1.MasterSystemsEngineering/ComputerVision/OpenCV/openFrameworkOpenCV/addons/ofxOpenNI/example/bin/emptyExampleDebug.app/Contents/MacOS/emptyExampleDebug
Reason: no suitable image found. Did find:
/Users/stefaniemueller/1.MasterSystemsEngineering/ComputerVision/OpenCV/openFrameworkOpenCV/addons/ofxOpenNI/example/bin/emptyExampleDebug.app/Contents/MacOS/./…/…/…/data/openni/lib/libOpenNI.dylib: unknown required load command 0x80000022
/Users/stefaniemueller/1.MasterSystemsEngineering/ComputerVision/OpenCV/openFrameworkOpenCV/addons/ofxOpenNI/example/bin/emptyExampleDebug.app/Contents/MacOS/./…/…/…/data/openni/lib/libOpenNI.dylib: unknown required load command 0x80000022

The Debugger has exited due to signal 5 (SIGTRAP).The Debugger has exited due to signal 5 (SIGTRAP).

I tried all different approaches but nothing worked.
I would be really happy if you would help me out!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Stefanie

Sorry, can you please move this topic into the “extend” category.
Thank you for your help!