Ofxml has no member named addChild etc

Lately I got lot of problems with the xml library how can I solve this?:

/home/nanu/visuals/openFrameworks/addons/ofxQuadWarp/src/ofxQuadWarp.cpp: In member function ‘void ofxQuadWarp::disableMouseControls()’:
/home/nanu/visuals/openFrameworks/addons/ofxQuadWarp/src/ofxQuadWarp.cpp:73:11: error: ‘Poco’ does not name a type
     catch(Poco::SystemException) {
           ^~~~
/home/nanu/visuals/openFrameworks/addons/ofxQuadWarp/src/ofxQuadWarp.cpp:73:32: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘)’ token
                                ^
/home/nanu/visuals/openFrameworks/addons/ofxQuadWarp/src/ofxQuadWarp.cpp: In member function ‘void ofxQuadWarp::disableKeyboardShortcuts()’:
/home/nanu/visuals/openFrameworks/addons/ofxQuadWarp/src/ofxQuadWarp.cpp:94:11: error: ‘Poco’ does not name a type
           ^~~~
/home/nanu/visuals/openFrameworks/addons/ofxQuadWarp/src/ofxQuadWarp.cpp:94:32: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘)’ token
                                ^
/home/nanu/visuals/openFrameworks/addons/ofxQuadWarp/src/ofxQuadWarp.cpp: In member function ‘void ofxQuadWarp::save(const string&)’:
/home/nanu/visuals/openFrameworks/addons/ofxQuadWarp/src/ofxQuadWarp.cpp:415:9: error: ‘class ofXml’ has no member named ‘addChild’; did you mean ‘getChild’?
     xml.addChild("quadwarp");
         ^~~~~~~~
/home/nanu/visuals/openFrameworks/addons/ofxQuadWarp/src/ofxQuadWarp.cpp:416:9: error: ‘class ofXml’ has no member named ‘setTo’; did you mean ‘set’?
     xml.setTo("quadwarp");
         ^~~~~
/home/nanu/visuals/openFrameworks/addons/ofxQuadWarp/src/ofxQuadWarp.cpp:417:9: error: ‘class ofXml’ has no member named ‘addChild’; did you mean ‘getChild’?
     xml.addChild("src");
         ^~~~~~~~
/home/nanu/visuals/openFrameworks/addons/ofxQuadWarp/src/ofxQuadWarp.cpp:418:9: error: ‘class ofXml’ has no member named ‘setTo’; did you mean ‘set’?
     xml.setTo("src");
         ^~~~~
/home/nanu/visuals/openFrameworks/addons/ofxQuadWarp/src/ofxQuadWarp.cpp:420:13: error: ‘class ofXml’ has no member named ‘addChild’; did you mean ‘getChild’?
         xml.addChild("point");
             ^~~~~~~~
/home/nanu/visuals/openFrameworks/addons/ofxQuadWarp/src/ofxQuadWarp.cpp:421:13: error: ‘class ofXml’ has no member named ‘setToChild’; did you mean ‘getChild’?
         xml.setToChild(i);

Are there docs of the new ofxml api

hi @nanu_c

i know its been a long time you posted this but maybe you can help me now.

doesnt know if you have solved this erros, but i am with the same problem here and doesnt know who to solve it.
did you find out or enyone can help us?

thank you!

in my case trying to use ofxQuadWarp i have the same errors

poco is not part of the OF core anymore so anything that uses it now also needs the ofxPoco addon. Adding it to your project should solve the issue