ofxMidiOut

Hi

I just did a search for ofxMidiOut and couldn’t find any references but I am sure it is being used.

I am just trying to run this version of ofxMidi that I pulled off the forum a few weeks back.
I can’t quite get the example to work.

I have made the following changes to the header file, because my compiler through a wobbly at #include “ofAddons.h”

Anyway this looks like a fantastic project by Kyle McDonalde.

I am just wondering if I have the current version and any ideas on what I am doing wrong.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Simon

My header file

#ifndef _TEST_APP  
#define _TEST_APP  

#define OF_ADDON_USING_OFXMIDI  

#include "ofMain.h"  
#include "ofxMidi.h"  

class testApp : public ofBaseApp {  
public:  
	void setup();  
	void update();  

int note;  
	bool noteState;  

ofxMidiOut* midiOut;  
};  

#endif  

My errors

Building target “openFrameworks” of project “openFrameworks” with configuration “Release” — (6 errors)  
	    cd /Users/simon/Documents/Workings/OF/of_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/mymidiExample  
    /Developer/usr/bin/g++-4.0 -o /Users/simon/Documents/Workings/OF/of_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/mymidiExample/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/ppc/openFrameworks -L/Users/simon/Documents/Workings/OF/of_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/mymidiExample/bin -L/Users/simon/Documents/Workings/OF/of_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/mymidiExample/../../../libs/freeimage/lib -L/Users/simon/Documents/Workings/OF/of_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/mymidiExample/../../../libs/fmodex/lib -L/Users/simon/Documents/Workings/OF/of_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/mymidiExample/../../../libs/freetype/lib -L/Users/simon/Documents/Workings/OF/of_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/mymidiExample/../../../libs/GLee/lib -L/Users/simon/Documents/Workings/OF/of_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/mymidiExample/../../../libs/poco/lib -L/Users/simon/Documents/Workings/OF/of_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/mymidiExample/../../../libs/rtAudio/lib -F/Users/simon/Documents/Workings/OF/of_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/mymidiExample/bin -filelist /Users/simon/Documents/Workings/OF/of_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/mymidiExample/build/openFrameworks.build/Release/openFrameworks.build/Objects-normal/ppc/openFrameworks.LinkFileList /Users/simon/Documents/Workings/OF/of_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/mymidiExample/../../../libs/freeimage/lib/freeimage.a -lfmodex /Users/simon/Documents/Workings/OF/of_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/mymidiExample/../../../libs/freetype/lib/freetype.a /Users/simon/Documents/Workings/OF/of_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/mymidiExample/../../../libs/GLee/lib/GLee.a /Users/simon/Documents/Workings/OF/of_v0.06_xcode_FAT/apps/examples/mymidiExample/../../../libs/rtAudio/lib/rtAudio.a -framework AGL -framework ApplicationServices -framework AudioToolbox -framework Carbon -framework CoreAudio -framework CoreFoundation -framework CoreServices -framework GLUT -framework OpenGL -framework QuickTime -lCppUnit -lPocoFoundation -lPocoNet -lPocoUtil -lPocoXML -arch ppc -mmacosx-version-min=10.4 -Wl,-dead_strip -isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk  
Undefined symbols:  
  "_MIDIReceived", referenced from:  
      ofxMidiOut::sendMidi(unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)in ofxMidi.o  
  "_MIDIPacketListAdd", referenced from:  
      ofxMidiOut::sendMidi(unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)in ofxMidi.o  
  "_MIDIClientDispose", referenced from:  
      ofxMidiOut::ofxMidiOut()in ofxMidi.o  
  "_MIDIPacketListInit", referenced from:  
  "_MIDISourceCreate", referenced from:  
  "_MIDIClientCreate", referenced from:  
ld: symbol(s) not found  
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status  
		  "_MIDIReceived", referenced from:  
		  "_MIDIPacketListAdd", referenced from:  
		  "_MIDIClientDispose", referenced from:  
		  "_MIDIPacketListInit", referenced from:  
		  "_MIDISourceCreate", referenced from:  
		  "_MIDIClientCreate", referenced from:  
		ld: symbol(s) not found  
		collect2: ld returned 1 exit status  
Build failed (6 errors)